• Mikel
    • De Bruyne
    • Willian
    • Schurrle
    • Eto'o
    • Essien (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Willian was scouted long ahead of that. We almost had him but it didn't work out with Schakthar back then,

Still in general with the amount of money being spent we should have enough to cover for any player atm. The same reason why Barca bought Neymar, Madrid bought Bale so they could step up at times like this when CR7 and Messi are out.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to play two strikers when you have none lolol

Lol my logic is - if BA/Eto + Torres together might equal 1 decent striker :)

Playing them on their own doesn't work...

We need a partnership up-front like Jimmy + Eidur - that was beautiful to watch!!!

We have to try something, what we are doing now is not working. I'm cool with the situation - but think its time to experiment a little bit, mix it up, try new things. The 4-3-2-1 project is poor. If we don't have the right players - try something else until we do have the right players.

The definition of INSANITY - is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results...

Right now - feels like we are doing that ;)

But - will probably smash Arsenal 4-0 :) so shows what my opinion is worth :)