Mamadou Sakho

meme-s-il-a-perdu-en-temps-de-jeu-au-psg

Hope won't bother anyone I opened this new topic.

Well, now that Thiago Silva won't be leaving PSG this summer and Marquinhos is a done deal, Sakho's future is in doubt. I mean, I don't think you pay more than €30 million for one of the best rated young CBs in football just for using him as a substitute.

Thiago Silva and Marquinhos will be the two CBs for Paris IMO. There are also Alex, Zoumana Camara and Diego Lugano that can act as backups.

In this case, I don't think Sakho's future is in Paris anymore. He is only a year left in his contract with PSG! and he needs regular football in this season if he wants to be in France's starting lineup in Brazil. Since Marquinhos is on the verge of joining Paris, rumours started to appear and it seems Monaco and Liverpool are sniffing around.

I think Sakho will be so pissed off if he won't pair Thiago Silva in the center of Paris' defence and if benched, he won't stay in Paris IMO. As I said, his contract runs down in a year and he is valued at €15 million. I think anyone interested could get him even for €11-13 million regarding he is in his last year of contract. Or better, Sakho will be a free agent in 6-7 months.

He's only 23!, over 200 games for Paris, captained all youth levels (France U16 to U21), 14 appearences for senior team. He is a bull, he is tireless and he is a beast in the air (Mamadou Sakho won 84 aerials duels in Ligue 1 2012/13, more than any other PSG player).

I think he'd be a great signing.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

monaco were winning league titles before psg were even founded

Ehm... I wasn't saying that ONE is better than OTHER, just saying that Monaco is just eating whatever team leaves (Carvalho, Abidal, Fabinho...)

Ehm... I wasn't saying that ONE is better than OTHER, just saying that Monaco is just eating whatever team leaves (Carvalho, Abidal, Fabinho...)

its only their start... now PSG is stronger but with Monaco's money they could win Ligue 1 sometime in the next few seasons... like CIty and us.

falcao , rodriguez , moutinho. those are hardly leftovers

I'd be happy if we signed this guy. Sure hes not developed as much as he could have due to Carlo not using him as much but he still has very good potential. Has some issues to sort out but he could be a top player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You