Singha All-Stars v Chelsea

Jase

either way, it's great to have an alternative like Wallace for matches where the game gets complicated in the middle.

A strong double-pivot would assure protection to the defense and Wallace could open the match in the wing.

I'm very happy about this alternative

The many possibilities of this team... I'm coming undone ;)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whose on the bench??

Jamal Blackman, Branislav Ivanovic, Gary Cahill, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ryan Bertrand, Marco van Ginkel, Ramires, Kevin De Bruyne, Eden Hazard, Demba Ba, Victor Moses

Team for the second half, confirmed by Mourinho. Islam Feruz is also on the bench so he could be coming in for De Bruyne at some point. Or he could replace Ramires if De Bruyne is tried in a deeper midfield role.

"Our Servers are overloaded with traffic". Oh i missed that for the past 2 months :D ,

Although i don't care how we play, what is the end result but i am pleasantly surprised by Wallace! Now to the next set of players.

Wallace has been our best player in the first half. Insane speed, even in the heat.

Defense looks set, wouldn't pass on a new signing or two though! (De Rossi can play there too) :P

GK: Cech, Mark, Blackman, Walker.

RB: Azpi, Wallace and Ivanovic, Kalas.

CB: Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Kalas, Chalobah, Luiz, Ake, Christensen,Omeruo,

LB: Luiz, Cole, Bertrand.