👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

OgAAAKCgZlIvPzSokMN9RdKI0NR-JFiom81-zw97_K0CMZYbPzlaXHYH0th1PoyG3eGMFUga3YgWF53GBBEXraD-7OcAm1T1UERmYJ3HWopAHoPvo4acGTpJpjjs.jpg

i edited it after reading http://transparentsp...y.php?id=101791

it might be lik this

Surprisingly I actually really like that look, I mean its not historically accurate as I cant think of a Chelsea kit ever having neon green beside that one toxic accident it a few years ago. but I like this one its a bit more sensible and looks refreshing without too much going on. Anyone feel me on this? This is one of my favorite all time away kits http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/new-barcelona-away-shirt-0708_210 While I think you should never mess with a teams original colors and should respect that in making the home kit, I think the 2nd and 3rd garner a little more creativity and leeway.

just putting some ideas of it, cant really be bothered to take much time on it.

but trying to find a way of making green or brown work but there isnt really a way, so please adidas... go white and yellow the proper away colours!

i'd love to see one like the coors kit 1996-97 yellow and lighter blue (the one that carried on the year after with autoglass)

Does anyone know when the home shirt goes on sale? I remember reading it somewhere but i can't remember what it said. lol!

I think someone mentioned 19th May.....not 100% certain on that, but it usually comes out just before the end of the season. I'm almost certain we wore this seasons kit in the last game of last season.

It is out on May 6th, in time for the Wigan game when it's being worn.

They are selling it with FA cup badges on the megastore website so looks like we will wear it in the final which I think is stupid.

Edited by middleoftheshed