Barbara

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys just cannot resist commenting can they? LOL

Thanks, Jay!

Loving the pictures :)

Barbara, I think the phrase you were looking for is "a needle in a haystack". I am glad that I am not looking for a guy any more, for two reasons it is hard to find a good man who is also good looking and then there is the fact I am older and to damn tired! :) luckily for me, I meet my husband 21 years ago and totally by accident!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The boys just cannot resist commenting can they? LOL Thanks, Jay! Loving the pictures :) Barbara, I think the phrase you were looking for is "a needle in a haystack". I am glad that I am not looking for a guy any more, for two reasons it is hard to find a good man who is also good looking and then there is the fact I am older and to damn tired! :) luckily for me, I meet my husband 21 years ago and totally by accident! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

that's in fact the expression I was looking for... thanks Kerry ;)

To be honest I'm not looking for a guy at all. My friends tell me I'm relationship-allergic and that I have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to men. Which is awfully true.

I've been married once, don't plan to be again. Don't want a relationship just to say I'm not alone either... so yeah, I guess I'm better off alone, especially because the closest I've been to a relationship since getting divorced really, really, really backfired.

I can do appreciate the view though - something I haven't done in so many years.

that's in fact the expression I was looking for... thanks Kerry ;)

To be honest I'm not looking for a guy at all. My friends tell me I'm relationship-allergic and that I have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to men. Which is awfully true.

I've been married once, don't plan to be again. Don't want a relationship just to say I'm not alone either... so yeah, I guess I'm better off alone, especially because the closest I've been to a relationship since getting divorced really, really, really backfired.

I can do appreciate the view though - something I haven't done in so many years.

Knowing what works for you and makes you happy is the most important thing, not everyone is meant to be married or part of a couple.

I am blessed to be married and be friends with my husband but I know this is unusual. I have one sister who only sees her boyfriend when he is not working (he works for a cruise line) which is every 3 months. They have been together for 20 years. My other sister and her boyfriend maintain separate homes because they both have a need for alone time. They have been together for 10 years. Neither couple plan to get married, ever.

To each their own :)

Hello Ladies, how are we all?! I saw somebody posted about introductions, (sorry I've given up the go - I'm so tired!), my name is Amelia! :D

Well, here's some that I've chosen for this wonderful thread :

tumblr_mj527nJmOh1s7vpd9o3_500.jpg

Ryan Gosling

tumblr_misviynoWz1s6f9vuo1_500.jpg

Chris Hemsworth

And then some 'dorky' men:

tumblr_mogmjt6Sa31rk5iido1_400.jpg

Andrew Garfield

tumblr_mog6ehztUR1qlezkxo1_500.jpg

Joseph Gordon Levitt

anyone think messi looks nicer with a beard :3?

imo Messi is the opposite of what sexual means. I joke with my friends he's assexual. I can't find him attractive in any way.

Sorry?

Hello Ladies, how are we all?! I saw somebody posted about introductions, (sorry I've given up the go - I'm so tired!), my name is Amelia! :D

Well, here's some that I've chosen for this wonderful thread :

Ryan Gosling

Chris Hemsworth

And then some 'dorky' men:

Andrew Garfield

Joseph Gordon Levitt

Except for Ryan, they're all amazing.

I guess I'm the only girl in the world who feels nothing for Gosling.

Nice to meet you Amelia!!!!

Love all those guys Amelia, especially Ryan lol :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gaspard Ulliel

Meera. I died here *thud*

I put Mesut in the same category as Messi.

Actually I don't, no man looks less like a man than Messi ;)

Ozil is a cute alien. I love him, but he's lacking some serious football lately.

And flawless body is flawless ;)

I agree about Messi, he lacks appeal at every level.

Barbara, I agree about Ryan, there is just something about him that makes him unattractive to me. I also do not think Brad Pitt is sexy, to me he either looks scummy or too slick!