TC Ladies' Fave Hot Players

Barbara

I agree about Messi, he lacks appeal at every level. Barbara, I agree about Ryan, there is just something about him that makes him unattractive to me. I also do not think Brad Pitt is sexy, to me he either looks scummy or too slick! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Brad Pitt was my biggest crush ever when I was a teenager.

My fave actor of all time is Angelina Jolie. I'm completely in love with the woman, so yeah, I tend to favor Brad Pitt till this day because of her :P

Jon Bon Jovi actually was my biggest crush of all time. I was 12 when I found out about him and then a couple of years later he released Always and I was a goner.

now I never liked Tom Cruise and continue to dislike him

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle, I saw that once on my tumblr feed and just like then I kept looking at the weird pattern of chest hair.

But there are changes in the hair and in the light in the pics. I do think in his case beard made him look better, but they made sure it looked like that as well.

Michelle, I saw that once on my tumblr feed and just like then I kept looking at the weird pattern of chest hair.

But there are changes in the hair and in the light in the pics. I do think in his case beard made him look better, but they made sure it looked like that as well.

The chest hair is super weird. To an extent their changes influence the overall looking but just thinking of people (most celebs) who've had both I can see a bit of correlation. Personally, it doesn't matter to me though since I typically like the clean look.

The chest hair is super weird. To an extent their changes influence the overall looking but just thinking of people (most celebs) who've had both I can see a bit of correlation. Personally, it doesn't matter to me though since I typically like the clean look.

I like the clean look better as well though depending on the man I think beards work in their favor.

For us girls though our haircuts don't make much difference imo. Unless we decide to pick an unflattering haircut, that is.

I like the clean look better as well though depending on the man I think beards work in their favor.

For us girls though our haircuts don't make much difference imo. Unless we decide to pick an unflattering haircut, that is.

So true and how they keep the beards as well! LOL or go totally drastic! I cut off all my hair 2 years ago, went from mid back to about 3 inches :D

o_0 men fashion???

cms4.jpg

jy57.jpg

uy2e.jpg

lsfr.jpg

ela9.jpg

Really?? I thought skinny jeans were bad :doh:

I'm too attached to my hair to have a haircut. TOO ATTACHED. You're brave, sweetie, you're brave

OMG!!!!!

that 'fashion' is terrible! I need plenty of azpili pics to make up for it.

I watched him on Chelsea and thought he was cute, okay. As I'm not the biggest fan of his football, never paid too much attention, although I could say he was cute.

then I realized some of the avatars here and decided to google him.

Dear.Lord.Above.

The man is flawless.

And I approve of his fashion too

Perfect frown

cesar_1554629a.jpg

Beautiful eyes

azpilicueta_2522961b.jpg

killer smile

2010112720574590_6401.jpg

Cute

squad-can-cope-with-fixture-pile-up-azpi

Sexy

Cesar+Azpilicueta+uDsN8ZI6I1jm.jpg

I like Tom Hardy!

Perfect lips are perfect ;)

I'm out of likes though, although it's not even 2am here and I'm sure already morning in UK - if the time that counts for fuqs likes to be given is there.

*shrugs*

one of my best friends has a thing for Japanese.

Oh I wouldn't fight for Azpili.

But for Jenson Button I'm willing to slap a bitch - it could even that xxxx girlfriend of his :P

In hindsight of FF, Paul is totally beautiful

Paul-Walker-4.jpg

paul-walker-20070223-216200.jpg