TC Ladies' Fave Hot Players

Barbara

Welcome to :

post-6387-0-29032900-1371025678_thumb.jp

I am appalled by the level of male sexual objectification in this thread!

post-6387-0-94369200-1371026086_thumb.pn

:Goober:

Well perhaps if you had read the title..."TC Ladies" that may have given you a clue! Now behave! This our thread and unless you want to participate and join in you are not invited. No derailing, no complaining, no pouting by the lads allowed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well perhaps if you had read the title..."TC Ladies" that may have given you a clue! Now behave! This our thread and unless you want to participate and join in you are not invited. No derailing, no complaining, no pouting by the lads allowed! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

you go Kerry!!!!

@DJames I'm more of a Thor girl myself, but he's cute

Well perhaps if you had read the title..."TC Ladies" that may have given you a clue! Now behave! This our thread and unless you want to participate and join in you are not invited. No derailing, no complaining, no pouting by the lads allowed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am. I'll be a good boy ma'am!

I lied, I lied, I lied.

Joseph Morgan isn't my fave Englishman.

How could I forget the other male crush I had in my adulthood?

Ladies and ladies, here is the zenith of United Kingdom

jenson_button1.jpg

jenson-button_2.jpg

jenson_button_12_6_1095982a.jpg

Marry me, Jenson Alexander Lyons Button. I'll even ignore you're a month older than me.

Unfortunately cyberspace (FB) wouldn't mind stumbling over him in real life

bummer!

I live in a city where finding a cute boy - who isn't gay - is as hard as finding a nail in whatever is the name of that in English - but I guess you get the idea.

bummer!

I live in a city where finding a cute boy - who isn't gay - is as hard as finding a nail in whatever is the name of that in English - but I guess you get the idea.

Lol!!! Here too!! I think they hide from us!!!!

When I was a Uni one day my friend and I were accidentally on campus at night and there were a bunch of cute guys!!! We were so shocked because we never saw cute guys at our uni before.

Lol!!! Here too!! I think they hide from us!!!!

When I was a Uni one day my friend and I were accidentally on campus at night and there were a bunch of cute guys!!! We were so shocked because we never saw cute guys at our uni before.

where do they hide?!?

Day 32: They are asking questions. Still haven't been compromised. :ph34r:

Well are you as cute as Eden? ;)

Brazilian cute men don't live in the same city as me, although I met one at the supermarket the other day...