Arsenal or Spuds?

Rambo

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have to miss the CL next year?

• Arsenal
    • Spurs

Neither. Arsenal - they don't really seem to be challenging for anything recently, and Wenger hasn't spent much on the Van Persie, Fabregas and Nasri transfers. Spurs' squad is growing, but need a bit more quality for them to be a dominant CL team. Looking like it's going down to the wire, but if needs must be then - Arsenal!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted if Arsenal beat Newcastle. They already think they've made it the way they were singing when they went 2-1 up, like Newcastle will be just an easy pushover win. I really hope Newcastle get some kind of result in the last game, it would be my greatest ever day since Munich if Arsenal came 5th. The most arrogant, lucky team to not win anything. Tottenham don't bother me, never have. I've only seen them beat us a few times in my whole life and they've never been a threat to us challenging the league title. Plus my Mums a Tottenham fan so hopefully next weekend we can celebrate together. I fucking hate... no, despise Arsenal FC. There's nothing i like about them, nothing at all. Even their football is overrated. Wigan played better football than them yesterday, just ran out of steam pushing for the late goals. We played em off the park home and away as did Tottenham until Adebayor was sent off.

One day their luck will run out and they'll come where they deserve, in 8th place just behind Liverpool. One day... MON THE GEORDIES!!

They can't rely on top 4 forever.