Angelo Ogbonna

IkE

Angelo Ogbonna

x4q2c2.jpg

We do need a quality Centre Back, and this young Italian player might be one of the best quality/price players on the market in a NON-TOP team. He is for me, the real deal. Strong, quick and have the enough experience to jump in to a top class team like us. Torino will sell him for a reasonable price, as he has been playing there for more than 6 seasons and he still 24, many years to continue growing with us.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a good CB. Waaaaay better than Ben Haim. He also has great pace and yes i have actually seen him play.

Definately, he seems to be similar to Dedé. Big, Strong and quick, pretty solid for his age and Italian defender (he already played for his national team)... so he knows how to defend.

And that is because...?

Because I watched him and thought he was shit. It's as simple as that. I don't need to justify my opinion, I'm not stating it as a fact he is shit just stating it as opinion hence the 'I think...'.

Not much sense for me, but ok.

Reread the post, it's an edit. And it isn't rocket science, I watched him and made the opinion I didn't like him. Just because I differ in opinion I don't make sense?

He didn't do much against my country and FIFA is not a skill rating. Don't know. Would rather go for using Omeruo , Ake or buy somebody from the lesser English sides. Ryan Bennett as a favourite of mine.

Aren't these players too young to be part of the Starting XI? I love Aké (He will be the next Luiz, and soon), haven't seen Omeruo and hope that Ryan Bennett will become a star, but we need someone for the next year to be paired with Luiz. We can not have these issues on the defense (Like yesterday when Basel scored).

I just said that he is a good CB but i don't think we need him tbh. I would rather want Kalas who is beasting over here in the Netherlands.

I haven't see him for long time ago, Do you think he is prepared to be part of Starting XI?

Aren't these players too young to be part of the Starting XI? I love Aké (He will be the next Luiz, and soon), haven't seen Omeruo and hope that Ryan Bennett will become a star, but we need someone for the next year to be paired with Luiz. We can not have these issues on the defense (Like yesterday when Basel scored).

Bennett signed for Norwich from Peterborough at the age of 20, think he is 22 now. He is a stable, rotation option, offering depth, if we are to lose a Cb due to injury or whatever. Kalas said himself he would like a PL loan to make sure he is the best on his return. I don' t believe we should look too much into the CB spot. But there are options that do not cost too much. But I am not impressed with Ogbonna. Even so, if we are to sign him or are linked I would agree to the transfer, because we havent gotten a wrong one in the last 5 times.

I haven't see him for long time ago, Do you think he is prepared to be part of Starting XI?

Maybe. There is no real way of knowing till he is thrown in the deep end. He could swim or sink.

Yeh ofcourse, there is a reason why Juve,Milan,United etc all want him. He is good but like i said we have Iva,Cahill,Kalas and Omeruo. We don't need him what we need is a striker and Lampard's replacement.

Yeh ofcourse, there is a reason why Juve,Milan,United etc all want him. He is good but like i said we have Iva,Cahill,Kalas and Omeruo. We don't need him what we need is a striker and Lampard's replacement.

Ivanovic for me is doing just OK, and not sure about the progression of Cahill. And that's why I think we need a solid guy there, because David Luiz playing that good in the middlefield, he might be playing many games there next year.

If he can get him for £5/8 M would be an awesome bought.

Ivanovic for me is doing just OK, and not sure about the progression of Cahill. And that's why I think we need a solid guy there, because David Luiz playing that good in the middlefield, he might be playing many games there next year.

If he can get him for £5/8 M would be an awesome bought.

I might sound weird but i seriously think Cahill is our best CB. That dude is a beast.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You