Against All Odds

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last nights bayern match actually scared me. How far behind are we fron the top European sides now?

I hope not that far, just everything has gone down due Benitez and the lack of leadership on the team. Drogba was really important for us, with that guy we have scared so many defenses... Let's hope to finish this season with the Europa League and 4th place, have a great summer with the deals and have a strong team to fight next one.

I hope not that far, just everything has gone down due Benitez and the lack of leadership on the team. Drogba was really important for us, with that guy we have scared so many defenses... Let's hope to finish this season with the Europa League and 4th place, have a great summer with the deals and have a strong team to fight next one.

Not everything should be attributed to Rafa. There are other problems than him only.

2-3 players. That´s all. Just to remind you. Barca played badly. Bayern is not 4 goals better than Barca.

Barca have Messi-dependence, and Messi yesterday didn't produced anything.

Not everything should be attributed to Rafa. There are other problems than him only.

Surely not. But If a new Manager is signed in the middle of the session is to have a revulsive that would change the team mentality.. I haven't seen any change at all.

Barca have Messi-dependence, and Messi yesterday didn't produced anything.

Surely not. But If a new Manager is signed in the middle of the session is to have a revulsive that would change the team mentality.. I haven't seen any change at all.

Barca do have Messi. However, last night the whole team was bad. Barca to me is very dependent on him but still Barca is a top team, that just did not perform yesterday.

As for Rafa. To change anything, you must have players to do it. When he turns to the bench...,what does he see there ? Marin, Yossi...real gems..

Last nights bayern match actually scared me. How far behind are we fron the top European sides now?

Very far from them, why?

Bayern Munich this season, is the perfect example of what an excellent manager, a cohesion, a stability and of course the mix of talent can produce.Good decision have been made after the Champions League defeat against us, they didnt change much, but they changed the most important, the defence , with Dante who was this season the best defender in the Bundesliga, and Javi Martinez who didnt disappointed and yesterday he gave his best performance in the red shirt of Munich.Overall, last season Munich almost won everything, this year, they have that extra plus that will at least gives them two trophies.We should learn.

Lets talk about us, we are no near as good as them individually, I wont even compare them to us, in our team, there is only Juan Mata & Eden Hazard, plus David Luiz who will play as starters at FC Bayern, and this means a lot.Secondly, we completely lost our identity, that José gave us, we were, at our prime, just like Bayern yesterday, maybe with less pace but the cohesion under José, the teamwork, the passion, the effort, the tactical discipline were our strength, we were imbeatable under José Mourinho because we had a way of playing, a way of seeing the game, and an english spirit perfectly transmitted through our Captain.Now, we have overpaid and over hyped players with a bad manager, but things can change for us to good in the future, with the right manager and some crucial decisions.

Yesterday, Bayern just showed how hungry they are, against a very poor Barcelona yes, but its still Barcelona.

Even though, I agree Bayern made adjustments this year. However, it still remains to be seen whether they are capable to win it all.

I believe, Real will show them how things are done. To judge Bayern based on one good performance, it shouldn´t be done.

Just to remind you, even shitty Arsenal whipped them, badly. Can it happen again ? Yes, I believe so.

Even though, I agree Bayern made adjustments this year. However, it still remains to be seen whether they are capable to win it all.

I believe, Real will show them how things are done. To judge Bayern based on one good performance, it shouldn´t be done.

Just to remind you, even shitty Arsenal whipped them, badly. Can it happen again ? Yes, I believe so.

You really shouldn't use one performance to underestimate Bayern like that. They've practically won their league by 20 pts with a 90+ GD. They've just beaten Barcelona 4-0. Before that they beat Juventus, who are far better than Arsenal, 4-0 on aggregate. They're in the final of the German Cup... They're on the verge of a treble. They've been truly excellent this season.

The Real game will be a lot closer than the Barcelona game yeah, but no one's judging Bayern on one performance strictly. They've been excellent this season and the Barcelona game just culminated that.

I would say this Barcelona game was the perfect opportunity for them gain the total respect and they are now, undoubtedly the best team in the world, the team to beat, they were this season outstanding.Just like Barcelona 2008-2009 was.

You really shouldn't use one performance to underestimate Bayern like that. They've practically won their league by 20 pts with a 90+ GD. They've just beaten Barcelona 4-0. Before that they beat Juventus, who are far better than Arsenal, 4-0 on aggregate. They're in the final of the German Cup... They're on the verge of a treble. They've been truly excellent this season.

The Real game will be a lot closer than the Barcelona game yeah, but no one's judging Bayern on one performance strictly. They've been excellent this season and the Barcelona game just culminated that.

I never said, they are not playing well, this year. Of course, they are. As for Bundesliga, what can I say here ? Are Bayern so good or the rest of the teams are just jokers ?

I like to believe, the true quality of any team is measured at CL competition. We will wait & see.

Quite far I would say but that's because we're in the rebuilding process of trying to phase out the senior players and bringing new and upcoming players through the team. Bayern have done gradually and they are probably at their peak right now. With a couple additions to key areas in the squad, tweaking to the team and having a competent manager in charge, we would be challenging at the very top in Europe again.