Ever Banega

lucio

i think he would be a great signing. he can play centre mid , defensive mid and attacking mid. he is very lively and can spray the ball about the pitch with ease. he is a very good dribbler and hard to knock off the ball a bit like dembele. he also has a tremendous work rate , protects his defense and is always looking to make things happen when he is on the ball. additionally he has an experience of linking up very well with a certain juan mata. get him and a true defensive mid and we will be set.

http://www.footballfrustration.com/2012/10/meet-complete-play-banega/

juan-rodriguez-ever-banega.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watching him vs malaga atm and he is WORLD CLASS - completley running the game , just scored a stunning goal. as the link says he does all 3 midfield roles in one and excels in all of them. we NEED to sign him - no question about it , obligatory signing , not even optional

There's no doubting his quality but I think potential suitors have been put off by his poor attitude. I would like to see a club take a chance on him though

um yeah there is somewhat of a concern about his personal behavior but his on the field attitude could not be better. he covers every blade of grass like ramires but with less speed and way better technique. plus we put up with allot of bs from some of our current players anyway.

He was beast before injury but didnt impress me after. He needs way more stamina to be starter in PL.

If there is one thing I dont want is that our DPL will be benched every third game because he will be tired...

He's injury prone though, isn't he?

not at all - he ran over his own foot with his car which put him out for 8 months. that dosent make him injury prone just stupid

lol wut? How do you even manage that?!

um i think he was at a petrol station and forgot to put the handbrakes on and it was on a hill so it rolled back and crushed his foot against the curb or something like that.

he is fully recovered now thankfully.

I think we have four good midfielders for the next season. Michael Essien will be back from his loan an Oriol Romeu shoul be fit next Month. Ramires an John Obi Mikel are good options too, so we have enough players for this position.

um i think he was at a petrol station and forgot to put the handbrakes on and it was on a hill so it rolled back and crushed his foot against the curb or something like that.

he is fully recovered now thankfully.

I'd heard that a car ran over his leg, but I didn't know it was his own :lol:

I think we have four good midfielders for the next season. Michael Essien will be back from his loan an Oriol Romeu shoul be fit next Month. Ramires an John Obi Mikel are good options too, so we have enough players for this position.

We'll have quantity but not the right sort of MF player we need for the pivot. We need someone like Xavi Alonso in there.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You