Is Jose the only one?

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Oh we have a philosophy ? The board have in their blinded eyes, we now need a manger before a philosophy.

Well we try to have one i guess, Abramovich wanted attractice football, and to make more use of / invest more into youth.

That the board fails is something else, although their signings were overall good i would say.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we try to have one i guess, Abramovich wanted attractice football, and to make more use of / invest more into youth.

You can have all the skilled small players in the world, if José wants to play a 'counter attacking football' to win the league, Roman will shut up and enjoy the wins.

You can have all the skilled small players in the world, if José wants to play a 'counter attacking football' to win the league, Roman will shut up and enjoy the wins.

Somehow doubt that, given his past actions.

That the board fails is something else, although their signings were overall good i would say.

Has Roman ever said to the press or anyone in the public that he actually wants 'attractive football'?

Were you guys really impressed with his stint at Real Madrid?

Last season he was amazing. Did everything right. Not so much this season though.

Yes.Why ? Results.

Last season he was amazing. Did everything right. Not so much this season though.

Frankly, I am not impressed by his resume at Real...(cept the Copa win over Barca)

He won the league when Barca was crippled all year long and Barca were going to a fling of emotions knowing Guardiola was leaving them at the end of the season.

He divided the locker room between the Portuguese and the Spaniards (imagine he does that between the Brazilians and the Belgians)... Mang, if it was not for Casillas, I could imagine a few personal splits between the Spanish National team....

Also, if people think hes going to play Oscar, Mata and Hazard or even KDB together. You guys are crazy.

The only positive I see with him is bringing in new foreign talent.

Frankly, I am not impressed by his resume at Real...(cept the Copa win over Barca)

He won the league when Barca was crippled all year long and Barca were going to a fling of emotions knowing Guardiola was leaving them at the end of the season.

He divided the locker room between the Portuguese and the Spaniards (imagine he does that between the Brazilians and the Belgians)... Mang, if it was not for Casillas, I could imagine a few personal splits between the Spanish National team....

Also, if people think hes going to play Oscar, Mata and Hazard or even KDB together. You guys are crazy.

The only positive I see with him is bringing in new foreign talent.

First mister, you have absolutely no idea how he treats his players so shut up when you want to talk about him in the locker room.Do you have special cameras ? I dont think so.

Secondly, Barcelona is Barcelona, Pep Guardiola wasnt "tired", he had problems with his boys, Piqué first.Have a look here : http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/fourfourtwoview/archive/2012/04/27/inside-the-mind-of-pep-guardiola.aspx

Third, if you know the future that is great, but i dont have this capacity,so, no one can say how José will play, and who will play, you cant even imagine, because he may change a lot, from the formation to the way of playing.

He fixed Madrid, fixed them very well, now they can think about winning against Barcelona, they can even dream about the Champions League, so overall he made a great job there.

First mister, you have absolutely no idea how he treats his players so shut up when you want to talk about him in the locker room.Do you have special cameras ? I dont think so.

Secondly, Barcelona is Barcelona, Pep Guardiola wasnt "tired", he had problems with his boys, Piqué first.Have a look here : http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/fourfourtwoview/archive/2012/04/27/inside-the-mind-of-pep-guardiola.aspx

Third, if you know the future that is great, but i dont have this capacity,so, no one can say how José will play, and who will play, you cant even imagine, because he may change a lot, from the formation to the way of playing.

He fixed Madrid, fixed them very well, now they can think about winning against Barcelona, they can even dream about the Champions League, so overall he made a great job there.

It's funny cause Sara Carbonero,Casillas gf even stated it ( why would the gf of the captain of Real madrid put hef bf in jeopardy by making false claims...) I'm pretty sure she would know a lot more than both of us....

Also, Barca has been doing that before pep. But than again, you probably didn't know that...

It's pretty obviously what type of players Mou likes. He benches Modric and Kaka. So, you can imagine what type of starting 11 he would sent out...

It's funny cause Sara Carbonero,Casillas gf even stated it ( why would the gf of the captain of Real madrid put hef bf in jeopardy but making false claims...) I'm pretty sure she would know a lot more than both of us....

Also, Barca has been doing that before pep. But than again, you probably didn't know that...

It's pretty obviously what type of players Mou likes. He benches Modric and Kaka. So, you can imagine what type of starting 11 he would sent out...

And plays Ozil and Di Maria. They're hardly Huth-esque.

He also had Deco at Porto and Sneijder at Inter, as well as Robben, Duff, SWP and Cole here. He knows exactly what type of squad we have here and what we want to do, so it's unlikely he'll come in and tear everything up.

It's funny cause Sara Carbonero,Casillas gf even stated it ( why would the gf of the captain of Real madrid put hef bf in jeopardy by making false claims...) I'm pretty sure she would know a lot more than both of us....

Modric cant be starter all the time, but hes doing well for a first season.Kaka is shit.

If you're telling me that José have problems with some of his players, thank you sir, but i know that, you talk about devising the team, that is insane.No manager has the perfect relation with all his players, he had problems with JT when he was here, but he is still a great person.

And plays Ozil and Di Maria. They're hardly Huth-esque.

He also had Deco at Porto and Sneijder at Inter, as well as Robben, Duff, SWP and Cole here. He knows exactly what type of squad we have here and what we want to do, so it's unlikely he'll come in and tear everything up.

I said all 4 together...

You then said he benched certain players and implied he liked a certain type of player - Duff, Robben, Cole and SWP rarely (if ever) played together.

I said players..... Meaning what type of wingers, Cm, forwards, etc.

Modric cant be starter all the time, but hes doing well for a first season.Kaka is shit.

If you're telling me that José have problems with some of his players, thank you sir, but i know that, you talk about devising the team, that is insane.No manager has the perfect relation with all his players, he had problems with JT when he was here, but he is still a great person.

I guess poking someone's eye makes you a great person.