Lewis Baker

Stats

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

wtf has happened to Baker boy ffs...1 stage he and Alli on a par , 2bh i thought he had a decent chance of making it , wish he would have went to derby this season ffs , what a joke, as my friend Shirley would say ...surely not, another big failure grrrrrrrr,

8 minutes ago, mccg said:

wtf has happened to Baker boy ffs...1 stage he and Alli on a par , 2bh i thought he had a decent chance of making it , wish he would have went to derby this season ffs , what a joke, as my friend Shirley would say ...surely not, another big failure grrrrrrrr,

I rate him a FAIL atm. One in a long string. We are going to lose CHO if Sarri doesn't wake up and play him at LW with Eden as false nine and Pedro or Barkley at RW. DONE with Willian. I am bordering on detest with him. Wuthless ball hog.

After seeing Ola Aina for Torino tonight basically ice out CR7, I have ZERO patience for not playing young versus SHIT EPL teams.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I rate him a FAIL atm. One in a long string. We are going to lose CHO if Sarri doesn't wake up and play him at LW with Eden as false nine and Pedro or Barkley at RW. DONE with Willian. I am bordering on detest with him. Wuthless ball hog.

After seeing Ola Aina for Torino tonight basically ice out CR7, I have ZERO patience for not playing young versus SHIT EPL teams.

Can't believe Baker has went down this route ffs, went to see him afew times in Holland , mom every game(i know not the prem etc)t a shame , 2bh i thought he was going to be our new midfield hero .

9 minutes ago, mccg said:

Can't believe Baker has went down this route ffs, went to see him afew times in Holland , mom every game(i know not the prem etc)t a shame , 2bh i thought he was going to be our new midfield hero .

It is so depressing, I admit. I am deffo NOT a fan of shoving our young lads down into the cesspool that is the Championship. It is the cauldron of the worst of British footie. Violent, thuggish, so so not tactical, desperate, ageing English shit players who will do anything to keep on stealing a living. So so so much more a fan of sending them to Bundesliga, Serie A, etc.

Hell, send them to River Plate, Boca, Palmeiras ,Colo-Colo, Peñarol or other top class SA teams. It is inherently xenophobic to think they cannot learn down there. River Plate would smash us in more than a few matches in a best of 10 game series. 

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It is so depressing, I admit. I am deffo NOT a fan of shoving our young lads down into the cesspool that is the Championship. It is the cauldron of the worst of British footie. Violent, thuggish, so so not tactical, desperate, ageing English shit players who will do anything to keep on stealing a living. So so so much more a fan of sending them to Bundesliga, Serie A, etc.

Hell, send them to River Plate, Boca, Palmeiras ,Colo-Colo, Peñarol or other top class SA teams. It is inherently xenophobic to think they cannot learn down there. River Plate would smash us in more than a few matches in a best of 10 game series. 

Yeah agree, that old cliche if your good enough, you play for CFC whatever age should be =,funk it if u fail ,at least you might show so real desire and heart ffs, if your not good enough , then jog on 4 a while on the loan system (very very very few players, aka the footie lottery improve so much that they make it at a top team=stats prove that >if not  sell with a good buy back clause tap tap boom.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, the wes said:

Chelsea midfielder Lewis Baker has been recalled from his loan spell at Leeds United, Sky sources understand. 

Chelsea recall Lewis Baker from Leeds United — reports

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/1/9/18175091/chelsea-recall-lewis-baker-from-leeds-united-reports

Lewis Lewis Lewis wtf man has happened , hope he trains with CFC and gets his mojo back. 

Marcelo Bielsa reveals why Lewis Baker has quit Leeds to return to Chelsea

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/marcelo-bielsa-reacts-lewis-baker-13833968

MARCELO BIELSA ISSUES THOUGHTS ON RECENT DEVELOPMENT INVOLVING LEEDS AND CHELSEA

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/marcelo-bielsa-issues-thoughts-on-recent-development-involving-leeds-and-chelsea/

BAKER CLOSE TO READING MOVE

Chelsea youngster Lewis Baker is close to joining Reading on loan following his recall from Leedsaccording to Sky sources.

The 23-year-old made 14 appearances after joining the Yorkshire club in the summer but only two of them were Championship starts.

Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa said on Wednesday that he had wanted Baker to stay beyond his loan deal and into next season, but admitted the player had legitimate expectations to play more than he had.

Baker is one of a number of loan deals the Royals are targeting this month as they bolster their squad for new manager Jose Gomes, and they recently secured Liverpool midfielder Ovie Ejaria until the end of the campaign.

2 hours ago, mccg said:

BAKER CLOSE TO READING MOVE

Chelsea youngster Lewis Baker is close to joining Reading on loan following his recall from Leedsaccording to Sky sources.

The 23-year-old made 14 appearances after joining the Yorkshire club in the summer but only two of them were Championship starts.

Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa said on Wednesday that he had wanted Baker to stay beyond his loan deal and into next season, but admitted the player had legitimate expectations to play more than he had.

Baker is one of a number of loan deals the Royals are targeting this month as they bolster their squad for new manager Jose Gomes, and they recently secured Liverpool midfielder Ovie Ejaria until the end of the campaign.

Josh mceachran mark II

Few years ago, he was looking like a top prospect. Problem is all his English loans have been unsuccessful. It is a shame. He looked to have everything. Two footed (literally), excellent technique, strong, eye for goal and a real dictator of the game. Leeds barely started him and the rare the times he did, he was subbed off. He has so much ability as well. But he needs first team football and needed to leave Leeds. Colkett, now him. Two of the biggest influencers in our midfield in the academy set up look lost out on loan.