• Torres
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Luiz(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Atlast My prediction was true :P. Torres was credited with the goal :o (his 16th of season).For me MOTM is ake.

No he was not. It is Ramires goal. the rule says when a shot that is going onto goal is deflected and goes in it is awarded to the player with the initial effort. This rule was correctly applied by the F.A.. Hence the official match report also says it is Ramires goal.

@magic_lamps but match reports of official chelsea website and telegraph were mentioning that torres was the goal scorer.Anyhow it was a shit performance by torres.

The only reason for anyone to consider Torres the scorer is to desperately make him look better than he is. Torres is a wanker and he deserves no credit for the goal. In fact he was lucky not to block the shot completely like he did the other day.

The only reason for anyone to consider Torres the scorer is to desperately make him look better than he is. Torres is a wanker and he deserves no credit for the goal. In fact he was lucky not to block the shot completely like he did the other day.

this.

Only OUR Website has him as the scorer. The official matchreport by the FA has Ramires as scorer, rightly so.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2013/Feb/fifth-round-middlesbrough-chelsea-report.aspx

Goals from Ramires and Victor Moses secured victory for Rafael Benitez's side who beat Liverpool in The Final last season.

this.

Only OUR Website has him as the scorer. The official matchreport by the FA has Ramires as scorer, rightly so.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2013/Feb/fifth-round-middlesbrough-chelsea-report.aspx

Tbf, I think it is Torres' goal. The last man to touch the ball before it enters the net is the goal scorer according to the laws.

Tbf, I think it is Torres' goal. The last man to touch the ball before it enters the net is the goal scorer according to the laws.

So Droba's goal in the CL final was an own goal by Manuel Neuer, Lamps freekcik vs Tottenham last season was an own goal by scott parker, Oscars little flick in the FA cup vs brentford was an own goal by the keeper, Lamps last minute winner vs stoke in 2009 was a goal by Ballack? Utter BS. The rule says if a player shoots onto goal and the ball is deflected on its way in it is his goal. If a player A shoots but the shot is going wide but is deflected by a player B and as a consequence of that goes into goal instead it is player B's goal.

So Droba's goal in the CL final was an own goal by Manuel Neuer, Lamps freekcik vs Tottenham last season was an own goal by scott parker, Oscars little flick in the FA cup vs brentford was an own goal by the keeper, Lamps last minute winner vs stoke in 2009 was a goal by Ballack? Utter BS. The rule says if a player shoots onto goal and the ball is deflected on its way in it is his goal. If a player A shoots but the shot is going wide but is deflected by a player B and as a consequence of that goes into goal instead it is player B's goal.

Yes, but was Ramires' shot on target? I don't think so.

Great night last night, little lad had his photo taken with Luiz and managed to get all sorts signed from the players.

Match wasn't great but I didn't expect anything else. Laughed at Rafa this morning that bloke is getting sacked today.

I'm not sure. I think it might have gone just to the right of the post because even with the deflection it still ended up in the corner. Guess we'll have to wait and see who is it given for.