Fifa 13 PS3 TalkChelsea League

Santiago.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutcho I'll just give you the 2-0 for the second game.

My Controller knob is fucked up it twirls when I put pressure on it. Have to get a new one so I'll get back into the Tourney when I get one

Atletico Madrid 1-2 Dortmund

Atletico Madrid 0-2 Dortmund

Hutcho I'll just give you the 2-0 for the second game.

My Controller knob is fucked up it twirls when I put pressure on it. Have to get a new one so I'll get back into the Tourney when I get one

Atletico Madrid 1-2 Dortmund

Atletico Madrid 0-2 Dortmund

Ok mate... But you could have said that, rather than just disconecting. Anyway, no worries. GG.

Ok mate... But you could have said that, rather than just disconecting. Anyway, no worries. GG.

Yeah, I dont disconnect even if losing for 5-0. My record would be much better with 3-0 DNF losses. Just saying...

:whistling:

Shame I dont own FIFA. This league seems a lot of fun, at least reading the results etc. Really like rmpr's attitude, even if he loses, he makes a brave face and takes it with humor - well done. I also use this chance to advertise TalkChelsea XpertEleven manager game. If you're interested check out the thread.

Second game vs semia. 1-0 up, and just got a pen and i am pretty sure he disconnected..

Now this is supposed to be a fun league etc. We have all lost games etc, but disconecting when you go 2 goals down is stupid.

Relax, there isn't a gold pot for the winner, and yes it is a fun league but when my controller is no longer functional by any means there is nothing more I can do but Forfeit You have your 3 points, move on.

Relax, there isn't a gold pot for the winner, and yes it is a fun league but when my controller is no longer functional by any means there is nothing more I can do but Forfeit You have your 3 points, move on.

It's not about the result. I will happily give you a rematch if you wanted. It was more the fact of the disconnection, which at the time of writing I did not know it was because your controller just broke or whatever so as far as I knew you had just disconnected because I had a pen at 1-0 up which is why I said was stupid as it was a fun league. So I am all relaxed, we are good. No worries as I said.