Fifa 13 PS3 TalkChelsea League

Santiago.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get sweaty in the next matches :eyebrows:

I get the idea that people on 'seaons' do not really like me lol,

I've got 3 ragequits today and all of them sent me nice messages: Cockrider - Fagcaptain - Thundercunt

Those are quite awesome really :P.

Time to get sweaty in the next matches :eyebrows:

I get the idea that people on 'seaons' do not really like me lol,

I've got 3 ragequits today and all of them sent me nice messages: Cockrider - Fagcaptain - Thundercunt

Those are quite awesome really :P.

Want to play our games in about 10 mins...

Just lost 1-0 to tiwaz aka zenit... Last min winner for him with hulk... I had so many chances to win it, was going forward, gave it away with 0 time left and hulk headed in his through ball... So annoyed lol....

Second game coming up...

I WANT REVENGE LOL.

2nd game vs zenit, (The first person to score than 1 against me) beat me 5-2... :ph34r: when his 5th went in he had 5 shots 5 on target and 5 goals lol, but he deserved to win that one... Well done tiwaz. Hulk is damn fast.

I'll have to give him a rematch at some point... I am slipping down the table lol... :(

My luck in those 2 matches was beyond believe haha.

I hope I don't have to play you again because you will want revenge and my luck might be gone.

HULKY :wub:

That second game he was beasty... I am probably more annoyed with the first game as that one, i actually thought perhaps i should have won due to the number of chances... The second one you deserved to win (Maybe not 5-2 :D ) but you deserved to win it... But anyway as i said GG! Can't wait for the rematch next season. :D

Pick a team loser!

34437569.jpg

Table Updated.

Alex just leave your team and username and I'll add you to the list mate.

Wanted to play Rmpr before I went to work

Just to let you all know I am pretty shit at FIFA as I never, ever go on it... but if you beat me, I will ban you.