Maxime Gonalons

Spike

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonalons is a fine player, the reason why Toulalan was let go of Lyon a few years ago.

Quite underrated, even in France, I think it's due to his role and personnality, he seems very shy and discrete out of the field.

Would be a good buy for Chelsea but he doesn't want to leave Lyon yet. That's why he's never been linked with another club, he's loyal to Lyon.

• 3 months later...

how does he compare to capoue?

From what I've seen out of the two (which isn't very much) I'd probably say hes just better but as I've said I've not seen a lot of Lyon and Toulouse games the last few years.

Gonalons and Capoue are indeed pretty similar. For me Capoue is a tad better. he is a bit bigger, really dangerous from headers and the fact that he does not play for the NT amkes him even more underrated and cheaper as a consequence. Anyway, one out of these two + maybe Cabaye would solve our midfield problems with less than 30m spent. The question is rather, when will we be able to let our youth take responsibility. We don't know whether Chalobah and McEachran are ready but we will never know before we give them a chance.

how does he compare to capoue?

At the moment they are even but Gonalons has the potential to way better than he is atm. Given the fact that he's also a captain at this age is great.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You