Gerhard Tremmel

Tomo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Na hes probably worse than Hilario.... get Fraser Forster from Celtic, a quality English keeper. Games against Barca he was by far the best player on the pitch from a Celtic point of view. Also was important in their SPL win last season, made some big big saves.

• 3 months later...

Is he still out off contract at Swansea in June?

With Hilario and Turnbull out of contract (i assume they haven't been given a new one, i was away out of civilasation for 3months after all ;) ) at the end of the season, i really think he would make a good and reliable number two for us, and finally won't have me panicking when Cech's injured/rested.

EDIT: never mind, just found out he signed a new contract with Swansea until 2015 :( .

Is he still out off contract at Swansea in June?

With Hilario and Turnbull out of contract (i assume they haven't been given a new one, i was away out of civilasation for 3months after all ;) ) at the end of the season, i really think he would make a good and reliable number two for us, and finally won't have me panicking when Cech's injured/rested.

EDIT: never mind, just found out he signed a new contract with Swansea until 2015 :( .

We could sign Alex McCarthy from Reading. He's done well in the PL, makes some great saves, he'd be home-grown and an upgrade on Turnbull.

We could sign Alex McCarthy from Reading. He's done well in the PL, makes some great saves, he'd be home-grown and an upgrade on Turnbull.

Good shout, one of our priorities this summer should be a number 2 that will be happy not being first choice, but won't embarrase themself when they get the chance.

Wayne Hennessy was a keeper i had my heart set on us signing until injuries fucked him up.

Good shout, one of our priorities this summer should be a number 2 that will be happy not being first choice, but won't embarrase themself when they get the chance.

That is really hard to get, Man City did great with Pantilimon though.

That is really hard to get, Man City did great with Pantilimon though.

Yeh, which suggest's their are keepers out there. Would have been a class bit of business if we thought ahead and signed Tremmell on pre contract in January.

Although having said that, if Lukaku goes on loan to Swansea, maybe we could bargain to try and get this guy on the cheap despite the fact he signed a new contract.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You