Coaching "bible"

OneMoSalah

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson's biography? Did Howard Webb write the intro for his wife Fergie? Any tips on bribing referees or generating luck in Fergie's bio? That's his real strategy.

Yeah, he also wrote how some people are stupid to fall onto the steretype before reading the book.

*stereotype. I'm not being a stereotypical Fergie bribing referees and winning by luck is a common fact.

Sorry mate, as much as you and I might hate Ferguson, he has won 48 trohpies. I guess it was all by luck and we cant learn anything from him.

Maybe I will read your book...

Sorry mate, as much as you and I might hate Ferguson, he has won 48 trohpies. I guess it was all by luck and we cant learn anything with him.

Maybe I will read your book...

Sorry to disappoint u m8 but I haven't written a book , but until I release one u can feel free to follow/read my twitter ;)

So the title of the topic pretty much gives it away. I really want to attempt to write my own coaching bible just out of boredum and as I am quite interested in doing coaching in the future as unrealistic as it sounds. Only problem is I don't have a very good idea of what to include in it apart from stuff like philosophy, preferred formations, preferred playing style etc. Does anyone have any ideas of what a coaching bible would include? Would be grateful for any help :D

Have you ever tried writing a book before? It becomes a terrible process after some time. I'm stuck at page 250 or so since a couple of weeks now.

Anyway... wish you luck! :)

My mum will likely be wondering why I have bookmarked so many books too on google chrome... probably think I'm going nuts

I think she'll be relieved that is what you are bookmarking! LOL

Take it from a mum, she'll be glad that's it books about football that you've booked marked and not something naughty! ;)

Aye, Inverting the Pyramid is brilliant if you want to know about the evolution of football formations (2-3-5 at the very beginning to variations of 5-3-2 commonplace now, hence the title) and some insight on famous managers down the years. I've read it; Wilson writes well considering it is a subject that can get a little bit dry at times.

I've had 'Brilliant Oranje' and 'Why England Lose' recommended to me by several people but haven't got round to reading them yet.

http://www.zonalmark...mas-book-ideas/

There are couple of books on tactics, coaching and stats suggested by Michael Cox of Zonal Marking on his site. Worth checking out.

YES MICHAEL COX MENTIONED THAT BOOK I SAID I FOUND ON AMAZON BY KING CARLO!!! WOOHOO! I FOUND A GOOD BOOK EVEN WHEN I'VE NEVER READ FOOTBALL BOOKS!! JUST because IT WAS BY KING CARLO!