UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

What a fucking brilliant draw. It's not going to be a walk-over, but with José at the helm and the squad we have, we have a wonderful chance of finishing top of the group, and doing so with a game spare.

Realistically we have to take six points against Basel - highly possible, if we go by the results in the Europa League last season - and then four points from Steaua and Schalke. Those two in particular will be quite tough to beat away from home, but if we get 9/9 points at home we'll be in a fantastic position.

BTW according to reports, Kevin Prince Boateng is having his medical at Schalke. Sky Italia and Bild reporting it. He should be cup tied, though. I am not sure about that!

He won't be cup-tied.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/24032010/58/champions-league-uefa-relax-rules-cup-tied-players.html

Gianni Infantino: "From next season, if a player's club is eliminated and he signs for a new club by the end of the summer transfer window on September 1 he can play for his new club in either competition. If he is not signed by the end of the summer window, he can move in the January window."

Edited by Alex

BTW according to reports, Kevin Prince Boateng is having his medical at Schalke. Sky Italia and Bild reporting it. He should be cup tied, though. I am not sure about that!

He won't be cup tied

Well, Alex beat me :cry:

Edited by zyzz

Milan making room for Kaka?

Yeah, could be! They were also linked with Honda! So may be he is joining them too.

KPB not cup tied, then! A good player but should not be too much concerning for us!

Well if you all are wondering why I am here.. is because as Murinho stated " You don't get to meet teams as Steaua Bucharest in Champions League" :blink: , hahah, so looking forward for the rematch and if you guys lose again you won't have the excuse of not caring about being in the competition. :clown:

1149012_10201437213606613_1439948989_n.j

What this mean?To be sincere,i am happy we avoided Barca,Real,Bayern from pot 1.Chelsea are very good,but not the best.;) We shouldn't talk about Chelsea anyway,it;s Basel and Schalke for us.:)

I can do that too. ;) I mean at football mate.I know,he is your idol,but hey,it will be another,i am sure. ;)

Well footballing wise, JT has been our best player in the opening three games this season. I'm more than happy with him being labeled "past it" if he continues his performances.

On topic, I think we can win the first 3-4 games and make some changes in the last two which would certainly be a boost for us in the League.

Well footballing wise, JT has been our best player in the opening three games this season. I'm more than happy with him being labeled "past it" if he continues his performances.

On topic, I think we can win the first 3-4 games and make some changes in the last two which would certainly be a boost for us in the League.

That means we have 3 points on the last match at SB?That will be nice.Just the way United did it last year with Cluj.

looks is a "D**khead" in the first picture, is that murinho? he always must do something outrageous, wouldn't surprise me if he would be tryin to fuck a pc screen like that.

That won't rattle our's or Mou's feathers. Try a little harder, son!