Midfielders and Defenders

Kojo

Instead of starting my own little rants in the player section lets discuss all this in here.

Okay we've just been absolutely played off the park, we are no top team, no top team gets outplayed like that. It doesn't happen. Juventus were playing at a slow tempo and getting through our team, no one was breaking up play in the middle, there second strikers and inside players like Vidal could come in as well as they please.

Defence for me is getting a joke, Terry out we are fucked. David Luiz is becoming a joke, i think it's time we sell this one, he is clueless, Cahill looks average but i want him in this team regardless. The midfield is really starting to bug me though, Ramires is now starting to show recently that he's not good enough. Almost everyone in the Juventus midfield can pass, and Ramires was just giving the ball away all the time. At least that's something Mikel can do, but he's no saint at it either.

If anyone thinks the double pivot is good enough sort yourself out, really, because we just gotten out played completely. And i know what I'm expecting here, i expect people to pinpoint the blame on someone else, because everyone just thinks I'm a Mikel hater and my opinion him is therefor not valid. I loved how when Juventus lost the ball or when they couldn't get through they could pass it back to the defence, then the midfield then start again. But the sad part is, this barely happened, because they could get through most times.

People who we should be getting rid of

Ashley Cole, I'm tired of his inconsistency, he's becoming so poor and keeps leaking. I think it's time to let this lad go at the end of the season i really do.

David Luiz, do i need to say anymore?, what a poor player, not good enough good bye.

Ivanovic, I was talking about this before, if we are going to start this attacking system then he has to step down or leave, because he always ruins the attacking flow. Also he's one of the worst passers I've ever seen, the amount of times he has given the ball away with just terrible terrible passes is uncanny. But he wasn't so much of a problem today, however that's not my point.

Mikel, not good enough, Vucinic just walked into our box, the defence had their hands full, where the fuck was he?, how many times does he do this?. He's never there to break up play, I've never seen any top team give the opposition so much time and space infront of their own box for the opposition to just pass to each other and pull strings. We have four fucking attackers, and we don't even gamble on getting the ball back?, what sort of shit system and shit idea is this?. I've at least seen Ramires get stuck in, Mikel is never even there for us to pass back, where Juventus could pass the ball back to Vidal or Pirlo in the centre and they restart play, Mikel is never fucking there.

Ramires, for me he's not good enough in the double pivot, good squad player unfortunately that's all he will ever be for me, start a few games come on a few games. Has done good for us for the time being, but today he really met his match and it's happened more than enough times. Had a very bad game today for me, but the back 6 where really terrible.

I'm not going to lie, I'm pissed off, very pissed, but this is no kneejerk stuff. I made this because i would like us to discuss our options here, can we seriously be thinking these players are good enough?, this isn't just one game this has been happening for a while, even when we win games we leak so much it's not even funny. So many mistakes, we are becoming as vulnerable as Arsenal, if not more vulnerable. I think our main problem though is the double pivot, that match against Attletico which was a disgrace by the way, we got completely out played and lost 4-1, which should've been 7-1 to Attletico at least. Falcao had so much space, but most of all for a team what plays with two DM's, the space between the midfielders and defence was disgraceful.

I think we miss Lampard in his prime, i liked that system where we didn't get fucking dominated, Lampard always did have an underrated work rate, he always came back and done his job, no fucking way he should play in double pivot at all, but i miss his duty in the team. Our team is just all over the place, no organistation no nothing, just got a few clever feet from attackers and that's about it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kojo, BIG OVERREACTION.

Cole: Still our best left back, he has experience and does not crack under pressure.

Ivanovic: We have Azipilicueta and the other options are still too young, let him be a great option for when we need a defensive help in either the right or cent back position. He loves CFC, so it makes a huge difference.

Luiz: We must try to fit him on DM before getting rid of him. Maybe he fits the role and we can end up with 3 players for this position. He is also a decent CB.

Mikel: Good enough for now, maybe when bigger wholes are taken care of we might buy a real top class holding mid.

Rambo: Had a good game, we need a better center midfield, but he makes an excellent second choice.

Torres/Sturridge: I dont rank neither of them very high.

NEEDS: I want a world class CB to play with JT. I would get Cavani/Falcao and Jovetic, they will improve our team so much, it will look another Chelsea. We could also get a CM, but we have to try Oscar and KDB first.

We're not playing as a team and the 4-2-3-1 formation doesn't really suit our players.

The problem is in midfield and up front. We have no strikers at the club & our midfield just sucks.

Forwards in 4-2-3-1 needs to be defensively adequate, it is not optional its mandatory for a team to play this formation.

A few of our problem will be solved if RDM changes our formation to 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1.

I personally think we are not that bad. Our problem since last year is our inability to freaking keep the ball for long extended of time, we have no player that can boss the game.

We need a player in pirlo/scholes mold. Please don't tell me that we have lampard, Lampard is an excellent player but he is a box to box mid.

Kojo, BIG OVERREACTION.

Cole: Still our best left back, he has experience and does not crack under pressure.

Ivanovic: We have Azipilicueta and the other options are still too young, let him be a great option for when we need a defensive help in either the right or cent back position. He loves CFC, so it makes a huge difference.

Luiz: We must try to fit him on DM before getting rid of him. Maybe he fits the role we can end up with 3 players for this position.

Mikel: Good enough for now, maybe when bigger wholes are taken care of we might buy a real top class holding mid.

Rambo: Had a good game, we need a better center midfield, but he makes an excellent second choice.

Torres/Sturridge: I dont rank neither of them very high.

NEEDS: I want a world class CB to play with JT. I would get Cavani/Falcao and Jovetic, they will improve our team so much, it will look another Chelsea. We could also get a CM, but we have to try Oscar and KDB first.

Ashley Cole is incredibly overrated, it makes me angry when he makes mistakes no one has a pop at him, and he's playing consistently poor.

We just got outplayed by Juve, there's no exaggeration, it's not good enough. I'M TIRED OF THE EXCUSES!, we keep getting smashed and controlled by teams in the centre. But we keep getting these mindless excuses all the time, yeah well you gotta get some good ones if we keep losing like this.

Ashley Cole is incredibly overrated, it makes me angry when he makes mistakes no one has a pop at him, and he's playing consistently poor.

We just got outplayed by Juve, there's no exaggeration, it's not good enough. I'M TIRED OF THE EXCUSES!, we keep getting smashed and controlled by teams in the centre. But we keep getting these mindless excuses all the time, yeah well you gotta get some good ones if we keep losing like this.

The entire defence has been playing consistently shit since the Arsenal game.

The entire defence has been playing consistently shit since the Arsenal game.

True, but Cole is the most experienced in this team, if he was this good leftback everyone goes on about then we wouldn't have this problem. He was shite last season, always making mistakes, the worst player in defence in the 5-3 defeat against Arsenal. But no one speaks about that, everyone talks about his performances in the big games. Well i want more consistent performances, and Cole is just playing rubbish constantly.

Sure he's just came back from injury, but he didn't just come back from injury all those other shit games.