Jackson Martinez

OneMoSalah

6 minutes ago, kobematabryant said:

Read my latest post. 

Same goes for Russia. It's got rich places such as Moscow, St Petersburg but also poor places like Chechnya and other places in the North Caucasus, where poverty is rife.

You said it yourself, there is poverty and in my opinion some people are starving.
Don't understand how you proved me wrong and why you wrote "WTF", maybe i'm just tired, bye. :)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

You said it yourself, there is poverty and in my opinion some people are starving.
Don't understand how you proved me wrong and why you wrote "WTF", maybe i'm just tired, bye. :)

There's a difference between poverty and starving. Lol. 

7 hours ago, bellion said:

Poverty = starving ? Lol

In essence, yes. If people cannot eat, it means they don't have the means to acquire food, which is pretty much the definition of poverty (definitely the most important and deadly aspect of it).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You