Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

Going forward on the Counter was our main strength as we should quality that was missing ever since Mourinho left. Hazard, Marin, and Lukaku were exceptional and De Bryune and Piazon showed sheer potential. The defense and midfield was so-so but a new team, new members, and new philosophy, things will get organized eventually. Amazing display for the first game with a new generation lining up. Everyone was out there showing their worth. Now with eventual signings, it's a mystery what the starting 11 will be.

---------Torres----------

Mata-------------Hazard

---Oscar---Ramires---

---------Romeu---------

Would be my choice for a starting 11, with Marin, Lukaku/Sturridge/De Bryune and Lampard coming on.

AND GOD DAMN OUR KITS ARE SEXY

those are only words im scared of, i love the few year ago we use to bully teams around the pitch, the most expensive defense in europe etc etc... i hate thinking of us such weak team that get pushed around by a stoke city etc etc.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are only words im scared of, i love the few year ago we use to bully teams around the pitch, the most expensive defense in europe etc etc... i hate thinking of us such weak team that get pushed around by a stoke city etc etc.

yeah me too

sad times :(

Just finished watching the game lol we are going to be one dangerous side in the Premier League next season and I really mean that. If we get Oscar in then we will have so much variation and to be honest I would keep Lukaku because he offers us a bit of presence upfront and he is ultra quick too !