Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Word Of Appreciation To Barnsley!

I hate doing this but cant quite neglect the fact that a club of that stature and size has pulled off back to back wins against 2 Giants of the Premier League....Both the games they defended like their lives were at stake.

I hope they go on to win the cup.

WELL DONE BARNSLEY!!!

P.S: Who knows they might have just done us a huge favour ;)

if you wanna do this, join a barnsley forum and you can congratulate them all personally can't you. who are you aiming this at? theres no barnsley fans here. I for one certainly aint gonna congratulate them or say well done. they have just knocked us out the FA Cup and embarassed the whole of the club and the fans. I dont give a toss how big/small they are, they knocked US out the cup. bollocks to them

if you wanna do this, join a barnsley forum and you can congratulate them all personally can't you. who are you aiming this at? theres no barnsley fans here. I for one certainly aint gonna congratulate them or say well done. they have just knocked us out the FA Cup and embarassed the whole of the club and the fans. I dont give a toss how big/small they are, they knocked US out the cup. bollocks to them

Ollie, He's right mate. No this aint a Barnsley forum but you can bet a few will be trawling round the net tonight and they deserve a pat on the back and I hope they go on to win it.

Our Venom should be aimed at Roman, The Board (or should that be bored) and fucking Grant, Its now am and I dont believe he still aint been sacked.

Now officially a joke club

Be a good sport. accept the defeat, accept that they played out of their skins and we played like we dint care a fuck about the cup and MOVE ON!!!

but i know we were shit, they used the conditions well and we played like a bunch of cunts who obviously didnt want to play against such a team on such a pitch. I was looking for Barnsley forums to congratulate them on but i cant actually find any like this one. I dont wanna be reminded of this game, it sickens me to death. I mean, this team lost 3-1 at home to fukin norwich not long ago. Now they are beating us and beating liverpool at "Fortress Anfield"

Ive had some terrible feelings in the past, UCL Semi's, millwall on pens, '96 FA Cup semi, Viking Stavanger, Arsenal 99/00 and with England, losing to Germany in Euro96, Argies in 98, portugal in 04 and 06 but this one eclipses those. Words can't describe how pissed off i am right now.

but i know we were shit, they used the conditions well and we played like a bunch of cunts who obviously didnt want to play against such a team on such a pitch. I was looking for Barnsley forums to congratulate them on but i cant actually find any like this one. I dont wanna be reminded of this game, it sickens me to death. I mean, this team lost 3-1 at home to fukin norwich not long ago. Now they are beating us and beating liverpool at "Fortress Anfield"

Ive had some terrible feelings in the past, UCL Semi's, millwall on pens, '96 FA Cup semi, Viking Stavanger, Arsenal 99/00 and with England, losing to Germany in Euro96, Argies in 98, portugal in 04 and 06 but this one eclipses those. Words can't describe how pissed off i am right now.

Fuck me, You think you have it bad? Want to try following Scotland............Peru, Iran, Malta, Luxembourg, Estonia, Faroes. Now thats REAL fucking heart ache

yeah i know but it still feels shit. All i'm saying is that todays is worse than those. for a team like todays Chelsea to lose an FA Cup quarter final to barnsley when Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool are already out and you have a chance to get to 2 more games at Wembley really takes some doing. Barnsley are an average championship side, not even challenging for promotion.

I think you need a hug mate :lol:

Yeah i was pissed too but hey shit happens this not our first or last defeat.Just don't think about it.

i wanted a Chelsea - JFH reunion at wembley :( he'll be upset at our defeat too. I support cardiff now in the FA Cup because of jimmy, even tho they are welsh scum.

Me to lol esp as they're going through..woops he gave them a feee kick lol hmm maybe not..or not lol yep still 2-0 up

But they outplayed us...again..deserved it and hopfully we can now get rid of Grant!

We had a shot at winning our only trophy really..being a realist and we fucked it up.Lost 2 cups in the space of few weeks.

Meh whats done is done and good luck to them.

the odds of that? well lets just say a fiver on that and you would be made for life. This is fucking insane, Pompey - WBA final i think but whatevber it is it'll be weird to see. Its like an early playoffs campaign.

Even the Carling cup this year was good.

Edited by OllieCFC