Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said several times as soon as Porto hit a deal they have to announce it no ifs buts or maybes. As soon as its reached we will know. Fact.

It's true. But that is also sure, if there is something what the media says so much about, that is likely true.

IF the entire transfer deal has been completed, it will be announced in the stock exchange first before anything else. The fact that it hasn't means nothing is done just yet.

aBola isnt that acurate. They just quote other sites. Besides, they're anti-Porto, pro-benfica.

O Jogo is better :P

http://www.ojogo.pt/Futebol/1a_liga/Porto/interior.aspx?content_id=2564271

Every portuguese newspaper are quoting english ones so..

They say on TV that they closed the deal for 60M€.

Ok, I'm getting sick of it at this stage.

WHEN THE DEAL IS DONE, IT HAS TO BE PUT UP ON THE PORTGUESE STOCK EXCHANGE, SO WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT IS, THE REPORTS ARE WRONG, ITS NOT A DONE DEAL YET, AND WON'T BE UNTIL ITS UP ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE

Ok, I'm getting sick of it at this stage.

WHEN THE DEAL IS DONE, IT HAS TO BE PUT UP ON THE PORTGUESE STOCK EXCHANGE, SO WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT IS, THE REPORTS ARE WRONG, ITS NOT A DONE DEAL YET, AND WON'T BE UNTIL ITS UP ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE

Calm down mate. Some people like discussing transfer speculation. If it bugs you that much stay away from these topics.

Calm down mate. Some people like discussing transfer speculation. If it bugs you that much stay away from these topics.

It annoys me that people believe it when they read its a done deal, where it has been mentioned numerous times that we will know straight away when it is.

Dont believe it before its on the official website!!

It'll be on the official website a year after we've signed them, they're not exactly quick at reporting things.

It annoys me that people believe it when they read its a done deal, where it has been mentioned numerous times that we will know straight away when it is.

Maybe you should avoid reading the threads in the 'Transfer Talk' section. ;)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You