David Luiz

the wes

Chelsea offer non-negotiable one-year contract extension to David Luiz — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/12/10/18133880/chelsea-offer-non-negotiable-one-year-contract-extension-to-david-luiz-report

Chelsea transfer news: David Luizwants to

stay beyond current dhttps://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-david-luiz-contract-new-deal-manchester-city-a8675011.htmleal despite dispute as ‘I love this club’

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea offer non-negotiable one-year contract extension to David Luiz — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/12/10/18133880/chelsea-offer-non-negotiable-one-year-contract-extension-to-david-luiz-report

Chelsea transfer news: David Luizwants to

stay beyond current dhttps://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-david-luiz-contract-new-deal-manchester-city-a8675011.htmleal despite dispute as ‘I love this club’

Sign it or GTFO. Absolutely will not deal with another Brasilian pulling cunt moves, especially Luiz.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Sign it or GTFO. Absolutely will not deal with another Brasilian pulling cunt moves, especially Luiz.

Chill. He isn't acting like a selfish, stubborn twat here (Willian). He is simply stating that he loves the club and wants to stay with us beyond another year. What is wrong with that?

20 minutes ago, DDA said:

Chill. He isn't acting like a selfish, stubborn twat here (Willian). He is simply stating that he loves the club and wants to stay with us beyond another year. What is wrong with that?

Not sure where this Willian is a twat/posionus character shite comes from. He was wrong regarding the whole Conte instagram post with the trophy emoji thing and maybe a bit surprising that he said if he stayed hed have left but people make mistakes and he isnt the first or wont be the last. I genuinely dont get the whole selfish stubborn thing. Has anybody any prood other than a stupid instagram post and a quote from the Brazilian ESPN...

Swear people are just painting this narrative because they dont like him because hes not world class... seen it a lot the last year or two on here from some members and have never understood why people have said it. He had the chance to try force a move to Barcelona this summer and didnt, for me, that tells you more about his character than anything else. Look at Ousmane Dembele before he went to Barca for example... forced it by not showing up at Dortmunds pre season training....

If Luiz can play good consistently give him a new deal. If not, fair enough.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not sure where this Willian is a twat/posionus character shite comes from. He was wrong regarding the whole Conte instagram post with the trophy thing and maybe a bit surprising that he said if he stayed hed have left but people make mistakes and he isnt the dirst oe wont be the last. I genuinely dont get this whole selfish stubborn thing. Swear people are just painting this  narrative because they dont like him... seen it a lot the last year or two. 

He thinks he's too good to be benched, that's why he started rebelling against Conte. He said it himself, that he didn't understand why he was being substituted off all the time or not starting, he thought he played too well for that... in reality he was garbage, dogshit and deserved to be shunned by Conte. And not only that, he blamed the emoji thing on his own young daughter who has no media platform to defend herself from his dad's lies. He's a pussy coward and needs to go ASAP.

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

He thinks he's too good to be benched, that's why he started rebelling against Conte. He said it himself, that he didn't understand why he was being substituted off all the time or not starting, he thought he played too well for that... in reality he was garbage, dogshit and deserved to be shunned by Conte. And not only that, he blamed the emoji thing on his own young daughter who has no media platform to defend herself from his dad's lies. He's a pussy coward and needs to go ASAP.

Of course a player is going to want to play, even if they are playing shit lol. If not why would they get up in the morning to be a pro footballer.

And rebelling....? So was it the same with Luiz when Conte benched him? Or Eden when he was half arsing it? Fair enough we all know Conte fell out with these guys but Luiz wasnt accused of rebelling or neither was Eden. Its just a false narrative being thrown at somebody.

Rebelling is not showing up to training, doing the opposite of what your told/asked to do, being disrespectful towards coach/team mates (David Luiz openely questioned Conte's tactics after the Roma game, Eden also made comments IIRC), being late etc. Courtois rebelled in the summer. Nobody else has in a good while here. I get many people want to see Willian out but its not exactly as if hes dressing room posion which many make out to try and paint him in a bad image 🤣🤣

Fair enough performances could be a lot better yes but jesus christ some of the shit people are saying regarding a lot of players the last few seasons really is pathetic. Conte caused a lot of friction in the group and with the hierarchy too. Shit happens. One difficult season doesnt define Willian as trouble in the dressing room or Conte as a bad manager.

I agree he could be improved upon tenfold. Like many here. But lets not talk shite. Another guy, like Alonso, like Cahill, like Cesc who have done decent enough but are being accused of being this or that to fuel the fire. Football yes Willian is average and has veen for a while. Characterwise, one bad decision which would be an issue if Conte was still in charge and if it had a real bearing on the club/squad as a whole but it doesnt and didnt. Youd think he was Balotelli or Tevez under Mancini at City reading this thread at times, doinf stupid shit, arguing, going AWOL etc 😂

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Of course a player is going to want to play, even if they are playing shit lol. If not why would they get up in the morning to be a pro footballer.

And rebelling....? So was it the same with Luiz when Conte benched him? Or Eden when he was half arsing it? Fair enough we all know Conte fell out with these guys but Luiz wasnt accused of rebelling or neither was Eden. Its just a false narrative being thrown at somebody.

Rebelling is not showing up to training, doing the opposite of what your told/asked to do, being disrespectful towards coach/team mates (David Luiz openely questioned Conte's tactics after the Roma game, Eden also made comments IIRC), being late etc. Courtois rebelled in the summer. Nobody else has in a good while here. I get many people want to see Willian out but its not exactly as if hes dressing room posion which many make out to try and paint him in a bad image 🤣🤣

Fair enough performances could be a lot better yes but jesus christ some of the shit people are saying regarding a lot of players the last few seasons really is pathetic. Conte caused a lot of friction in the group and with the hierarchy too. Shit happens. One difficult season doesnt define Willian as trouble in the dressing room or Conte as a bad manager.

I agree he could be improved upon tenfold. Like many here. But lets not talk shite. Another guy, like Alonso, like Cahill, like Cesc who have done decent enough but are being accused of being this or that to fuel the fire. Football yes Willian is average and has veen for a while. Characterwise, one bad decision which would be an issue if Conte was still in charge and if it had a real bearing on the club/squad as a whole but it doesnt and didnt. Youd think he was Balotelli or Tevez under Mancini at City reading this thread at times, doinf stupid shit, arguing, going AWOL etc 😂

For me, the bottom line is that he's a shit player who disrespected the man who against all odds made him a champion a year before, then cowardly threw his child under the bus for his own doing. We could have gotten ~£65m for somebody who probably costs us more points than wins, fuck me, but this I blame on Sarri and Marina for overrating him and being too afraid to lose a "key" player.

59 minutes ago, DDA said:

No, because he is threatening to leave if he gets a multiyear contract elsewhere, so he needs to let us know ASAP so we dont get FUCKED again in the bloody transfer market.

You forget just how SHIT our board is.

16 minutes ago, manpe said:

For me, the bottom line is that he's a shit player who disrespected the man who against all odds made him a champion a year before, then cowardly threw his child under the bus for his own doing. We could have gotten ~£65m for somebody who probably costs us more points than wins, fuck me, but this I blame on Sarri and Marina for overrating him and being too afraid to lose a "key" player.

The club made their stance clear when they sacked Conte tbf and if that wasnt clear then I dont know. There would have been more outrage if Conte remained than there is that Willian is still here 100% and its not even worth debating. Cant have it both ways.

This Willian is a troublemaker bullshit is just stupid. Luiz isnt either. Likes of Cesc, Costa, Hazard etc weren't when Jose got sacked. Its just desperation from fans to justify some other shit. Weve all been guilty of talking shit in the heat of the moment maybe but to use something from 6 or 7 months ago as a reason to ditch a player, who has never done anything like that before, is typical RAWK meltdown material. If Willy forced the move to Barca maybe it would of been different but he didnt, which shows more about him than some instagram post. One of the world's super clubs, with the best player in history there, playing CL, wanted him and he sidnt do anything to force it. 65m would of been a excellent deal for us yes but it didnt happen and i think some people are more mad about that more than anything to do with performances, which is wrong.

Sorry for numbers and mistakes in some of these posts, fucking fiddly samsung phone and big hands = pain in arse to type.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

yep!

• 2 weeks later...

With it looking like the board won't bend the contracts for players 30+ things like this will be bound to happen. I wonder if Higuain will want to come with that contract?

Chelsea transfer news: David Luiz will LEAVE club on free at end of season

DAVID LUIZ will leave Chelsea on a free at the end of the season, it's being reported today.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1063040/Chelsea-transfer-news-David-Luiz-Cesc-Fabregas-Maurizio-Sarri

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

With it looking like the board won't bend the contracts for players 30+ things like this will be bound to happen. I wonder if Higuain will want to come with that contract?

Chelsea transfer news: David Luiz will LEAVE club on free at end of season

DAVID LUIZ will leave Chelsea on a free at the end of the season, it's being reported today.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1063040/Chelsea-transfer-news-David-Luiz-Cesc-Fabregas-Maurizio-Sarri

The club is bitching about these 30+ contracts when many players still perform great.

Then you see they extended Alonso who will be 32 when his contract runs up. 30 fucking 2. And he is already terrible and slow at 27.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

This is what I keep saying.

All these bloody papers and sites and people talking about 30yo plus, but still elite players. They wont come if we only give a 1 year contract.

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

David Luiz will leave the club on a free at the end of the season, according to The Times (via theSunday Express).

For all his faults, we need to replace him, at the moment he is our best CB after Rüdiger. Who is the answer, I don't know, Rugani? Christensen?

Luiz topic aside, that over 30 policy is pure nonsense. So a 29-year old can get a long term contract while a 30 or 31-year old can only get one year? Not all players are the same, this should be managed individually. 

Ok, Luiz will leave but he is the least of our worries now. Why let him leave and have another position to think about when you already have 2 or 3 way more important. 

Who is taking these decisions? Theyve got no clue about football.

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

For all his faults, we need to replace him, at the moment he is our best CB after Rüdiger. Who is the answer, I don't know, Rugani? Christensen?

Milan Skriniar

Lucas Hernández ( 2 for one as he benches Alonso at LB instantly and is also a superb CB) He is injured atm though 

Dayot Upamecano

Benjamin Pavard (another 2 for 1, as he is also a great RB)

Alessio Romagnoli

José Giménez

Rúben Dias

Thilo Kehrer

Manuel Akanji

Eder Militao

I do rate those above over

Rugani

Caldara

Jonathan Tah

Nikola Milenkovic (maybe)

Ibrahima Konaté (atm)

Malang Sarr

Panagiotis Retsos

Dan-Axel Zagadou

Jules Koundé

I also highly recco a 18yo (turns 19 on December 30th) Jean-Clair Todibo from Toulouse