6. Puts one of our CB’s on the bench
7. Tactical flexibility 
8. Stamina 
9. Will fight for the shirt
10. Won trophies including (CL) wearing the shirt
11. Good teammate and locker room presence 
12. Free kicks from distance 
13. Scores amazing goals
14. Not much fun to play against (ask Costa)
15. He won’t knock us out of the CL next year
16. Seeing him play against Jose and Zlatan will be a hoot
17. Cool Hair
18. Roman likes him
19. We love him
20. Geezer

Here in italy everyone is making fun of chelsea for Alonso at 25 mln ( euro) and David Luiz ( 42 mln euro)

In my Humble opinion David Luiz is one of the weakest defender i have ever seen in a top team. Horrible defender, maybe decent defensive midfielders 

JoaoMiranda( captain of brazil) taunted him saying He is to o weak to play in the nazional Team lol

8 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

There is hardly any player who can stop Suarez and the PSG midfield was the reason they lost they left the defence open.

Luiz was terrible. No need to make excuses for him. Performances like that comes with the Luiz package.

^^ Laurens has never impressed me with his insight. Maybe he's right but I don't think so. As a lover and promoter of French football, I think he might be a bit hurt another high profile player has left France.

Just now, David I.M. said:

Here in italy everyone is making fun of chelsea for Alonso at 25 mln ( euro) and David Luiz ( 42 mln euro)

In my Humble opinion David Luiz is one of the weakest defender i have ever seen in a top team. Horrible defender, maybe decent defensive midfielders 

JoaoMiranda( captain of brazil) taunt him saying He is to o weak to play in the nazional Team lol

Shouldnt Italy worry more about how shit Serie A has become. 

2 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

The only reason we're getting him again is his lack of possibility to play in starting eleven even in France. He lost his spot in PSG same as in Brasil..

PSG has been awful since Emery came he is cluless and Brazil? Who cares about Brazil? They play Countinho that tells you everything.

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Signing Luiz is better than signing Koulibaly or Romagnoli.

Koulibaly is a fucking beast. He was the best defender after Barzagli and miranda last season. Romagnoli maybe will b ecome strong but now sucks  ( but He is playing in a ridicolous Team )

Koulibaly is much stronger than luiz

Maybe even Romagnoli is stronger than luiz

1 minute ago, David I.M. said:

Koulibaly is a fucking beast. He was the best defender after Barzagli and miranda last season. Romagnoli maybe will b ecome strong but now sucks  ( but He is playing in a ridicolous Team )

Maybe your hate is stronger and you're a teenager with issues that you need to make assumptions to shoot down a Chelsea player now. 

1 minute ago, David I.M. said:

Koulibaly had one good season he is not worth more than 30m.

3 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Maybe your hate is stronger and you're a teenager with issues that you need to make assumptions to shoot down a Chelsea player now. 

Ehm... i don't want to taunt chelsea

Maybe i know serie a better than u and i can judje a player. Koulibaly Has done a great season. He played a lot better than bonucci( who was chelsea target). Actually barzagli, miranda, koulibaly bonucci and manolas are the best defenders of serie a in this order

Just now, David I.M. said:

Ehm... i don't want to taunt chelsea

Maybe i know serie a better than u and i can judje a player. Koulibaly Has done a great season. He played a lot better than bonucci( who was chelsea target). Actually barzagli, miranda, koulibaly bonucci and manolas are the best defenders of serie a in this order

You say you watch Serie A and then miss out the best defender's name in that list. I find it rather funny.

And if you think Koulibaly is better than Bonucci just cause of one season, then I am sure you think Duelofeu is better than Hazard.