Drogba won the ECL not Di Matteo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One man didn't win us the Champions League. It was the whole team. Every player and back room staff are all important cogs of Chelsea, and while some cogs may be bigger than others, they are all important in making Chelsea special and winning trophies.

One man didn't win us the Champions League. It was the whole team. Every player and back room staff are all important cogs of Chelsea, and while some cogs may be bigger than others, they are all important in making Chelsea special and winning trophies.

I agree here,

This is a fucking joke of a thread.

YES Drogba carried us at times, no doubt...What about Ramiers chip, Cech Penalty Saves, Cahill playing through pain, Ashley cole goalline clearence, Even Terry's red card ended affecting us in a good way! (althought I won't thank him for it)

The team and manager collectively take responsibility for us being CL chamipons. Not just Drogba. He showed up when it mattered yes, defended like a god, but lets not forget gave 2 peno's away which could have cost us too. I think it was written. Who would bet messi and robben would both miss penos to win games against us?

This thread needs to be over, fucking joke!

Why bump a month old thread then?

Smh, you are only giving this idiot and his shitty website even more exposure. Everything has already been said, identical views on the 1st page and the 4th page.

Wait i thought it was branislav who won us the champions league, because of his goal vs napoli. Wait i thought it was cechs saves, no it was ramires, with that goal vs barca, or was it lampard, or our solid defensive including Cahill and A.coles goaline clearence.

This thread should be shut for being pure BS.

Why bump a month old thread then?

Smh, you are only giving this idiot and his shitty website even more exposure. Everything has already been said, identical views on the 1st page and the 4th page.

Apologise about that, I didn't think of it that way round and promoting the site :(

I just saw the title and wanted my two cents in, but looking back there are identical things being said.

Sorry :(