Yankee Stadium, NYC

25th July  

MLS All-Stars

PPL Park in Chester, PA

28th July    

AC Milan

Sun Life Stadium in Miami

---

Great to see us against Paris and Milan, very good preseason for players like Marin (and all new transfer members) to meet with squad. I just hope we will be fully ready before these matches and not buy after them. Its good for them to play some time together.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might try to catch the game in NY or Miami! If anyone else is going let me know

I was looking at ticket prices for the 1 in Philly and the real shitty seats are over $150+. I'm hoping that the ticket prices for the 1 in NY are cheaper than that or I won't be able to go, which is depressing to say the least. I thought I'd never be able to watch Chelsea play live, and then I was given a ray of hope only to be shut down yet again!

I was looking at ticket prices for the 1 in Philly and the real shitty seats are over $150+. I'm hoping that the ticket prices for the 1 in NY are cheaper than that or I won't be able to go, which is depressing to say the least. I thought I'd never be able to watch Chelsea play live, and then I was given a ray of hope only to be shut down yet again!

Damn, if shitty seats in Philly are 150+ then I can't imagine how much it'll be in the new Yankee stadium.

Damn, if shitty seats in Philly are 150+ then I can't imagine how much it'll be in the new Yankee stadium.

I'm hoping it's just high prices cause it's the all-star game. We'll find out on Wednesday if I'm wrong or not. :blush:

Might try to catch the game in NY or Miami! If anyone else is going let me know

I most likely will goto Miami.....will keep you posted. The cheapest are 37$ but im most likely to go for seat 149 for 75$.

http://tickets.mycityrocks.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1883736&event=Exhibition%3a+Chelsea+FC+vs.+AC+Milan&ppcsrc=BP120508