Spike

23 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The truth is Rothermere sold.
It's other ownerships since then.

The chairman is Jonathan Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere, who inherited the media empire founded by his great-grandfather Harold and his brother Alfred a century earlier. Harold Sidney Harmsworth is also known to be an admirer of Mussolini and a supporter of Nazi Germany.

see how scripted staged and pre-planned a 100 years in advance.

Everything so far

• IT OUTAGE
  • UK RIOTS
  • ISRAEL+IRAN LEBANON
  • ECONOMY CRASH - STARTED 2 DAYS AGO.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Evening of Mon, 12 Aug 2024 – Tue, 13 Aug 2024

tisha b'av 2024

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av

Tisha B'Av ('the ninth of Av') is an annual fast day in Judaism, on which a number of disasters in Jewish history occurred, primarily the destruction of both Solomon's Temple by the Neo-Babylonian Empire and the Second Temple by the Roman Empire in Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Solar Cycle 25 is forecast to be a fairly weak cycle, the same strength as cycle 24. Solar maximum is expected in July 2025, with a peak of 115 sunspots.

Edited by KEVINAA

However the Tommy Robinson character managed to give me 5 months suspended sentence.
I suspect there was no defense.
The lawyer I had was highly incompetent nd reluctant to spill the beans about the golden dawnies, I wanted him out.
However he was a family friend and after intense and extreme pressures I had to give in.
But not only that.
He demanded I was absent at the trial and sign a "represented by" document or he rests the case.
I said fine "rest the case" but then again after extreme and intense pressures I had to sign.
As a result I don't even know as yet what took place at the trial, only the verdict.
I suspect he made no defense whatsoever.
Yet the judges themselves are not idiots - they sided with the criminals.

Kamala Harris picked Minnesota's progressive governor Tim Walz as her running mate to take on Donald Trump and J.D. Vance after weeks of speculation and a bitter fight between candidates.

The 60-year-old father-of-two, who has been married to his teacher wife Gwen since 1994, joins the ticket in a victory for the far left of the party who were concerned about some of the other contenders' support of Israel.

In Minnesota Walz has codified the right to abortion, signed universal free school meals, legalized recreational marijuana and gave voting rights to former prisoners.

The former teacher is also credited with being the Democrat who started calling Republicans 'weird', a craze that has dominated the campaign since Joe Biden dropped out of the race last month.

Walz turned the North Star State into a refuge for LGBTQ Americans and has also backed making Minnesota the 13th 'sanctuary' state for undocumented migrants.

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Seems a bit Marxist, not a fan of Commie songs

It was kind of controversial. But the composer explained the true meaning was to extoll the virtues of the forces of law and order.

24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think I have idea why is this. 

I 'm not in speaking terms with him and in any case I think it useless.
So any ideas wellcome. What do you think ?

Edited by cosmicway

17 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yeah 2 babies who have no idea who this bloke is Vs a bunch of school kids told to do something for a photo 🤣 proper comparison that. 

It was a joke. 🙂 
Trump has so many flaws as a human being that it's all fair game. After all, he's got a narcissistic personality disorder according  to numerous sources, including people who know him well.

I think the big question is how bad will his slurring get in the next couple of months?

Edited by robsblubot

13 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

It was a joke. 🙂 
Trump has so many flaws as a human being that it's all fair game. After all, he's got a narcissistic personality disorder according  to numerous sources, including people who know him well.

I think the big question is how bad will his slurring get in the next couple of months?

I don't care for either or American politics but what I find funny is who people talk about "trump" been this awful human being! But some of the so called left wing we love everybody and all about love, come out with some right shit 🤣 pot kettle black? Or is it a case of practice what you preach, but only to the people that have the same opinions as you 🤣

7 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I don't care for either or American politics but what I find funny is who people talk about "trump" been this awful human being! But some of the so called left wing we love everybody and all about love, come out with some right shit 🤣 pot kettle black? Or is it a case of practice what you preach, but only to the people that have the same opinions as you 🤣

Don't really know what you are talking about. I don't have a presence in social media nor do I watch a lot of news.... liberal or conservative (don't like to be lied to). Don't hold a whole lot of liberal views tbh, esp the fringe left, which is likely what you refer to. 

My opinion of Trump is only about what I personally saw him say and do. Jan 6 events alone would've been enough, but there is a lot more... so much more.

Edited by robsblubot