Spike

19 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The airport cops are armed, my uncle was one, and he was trained over terror incidents similar to the Manc debarclea. That kiddie -was very lucky he wasnt shot 

17 minutes ago, Wise Old Man said:

Would have been lights out in many other countries 

He should have been shot, hit his own mother and broke a female coppers nose while attacking two officers in an airport, I'd have shot him 

26 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Talking of terrorists, Tommy Robinson or Waxy Lemmon or whatever he calls himself  has been arrested under anti-terror laws, according to his verified account on Twitter.

For releasing a documentary that shows how corrupt our government is.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

Livestream on YT.

Intense Middle East event.

EMERGENCY ALERT!! ISRAEL INVASION OF LEBANON IMMINENT!! U.S. NUCLEAR FORCES ON MAXIMUM ALERT!!

Go to nyprepper on YouTube.

Listen to emergency action messages.

Edited by KEVINAA

2 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

For releasing a documentary that shows how corrupt our government is.

Its a good documentary. Its funny  how Churchills grandson, Soames was instrumental in shutting everyone up with NDOs (Non Disclosure Orders). There are 3 companies making 9m a day out of the 'hotels for migrants. Apart from the 500m to Macron and 420 million to Rwanda it is also costing us taxpayers 9m a day. Three large firms have contracts to run the hotels. Serco, Mears, and Calder. All are tory donors and have seen their profits trebled with their CEOs pay increase from 250 000 to 2.5 million each. Just another way the tories steal public money. No wonder they have no incentive to solve the 'crisis' or to tell the truth about the little Syrian shit - Soames was CEO of Serco paying himself 250k a year - then increased it to 2.5 m a year. Fat cunt has never done a days work in his life.

The Middle East is dangerously close to all-out regional war - and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has threatened to get involved

Erdogan has slammed Israeli attacks on Gaza, branding them “ridiculous” and even warned he may send his forces to Israel, as regional tensions escalated. He said: "We need to be very strong so that Israel cannot do these ridiculous things to Palestine. Just as we entered Karabakh, just as we entered Libya, we can do something similar to them."

Reuters

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The Middle East is dangerously close to all-out regional war - and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has threatened to get involved

Erdogan has slammed Israeli attacks on Gaza, branding them “ridiculous” and even warned he may send his forces to Israel, as regional tensions escalated. He said: "We need to be very strong so that Israel cannot do these ridiculous things to Palestine. Just as we entered Karabakh, just as we entered Libya, we can do something similar to them."

Reuters

Erdogan started life as a good guy.
Visited Athens in 2005 and they went with Karamanlis to the best souvlaki house in town, the Bairaktaris.
I don't like that one because every thirty seconds a company of gypsies come to your table and offer to sell you rugs.
But for Erdogan - Karamanlis I suppose the gypsies were kept away.
Then Karamanlis went to Turkey and became the best man for Erdogan's daughter wedding.

Then Bush wanted Turkey to join the EU and so did his ball boy Tony Blair.
But Germany-France-Austria-Italy put Turkey on ice, their prime reason being immigration I suppose.
So from 2008 and afterwards Erdogan abandons Europe and becomes the good Erdogan we know threatening to send his air force to Athens to flatten it out, by night as well.
Erdogan by various cheating methods manages to win all elections and a small step forward is to take on Israel now.
But don't believe a word of it. His one and true love is the American treasury.

Edited by cosmicway

Trump quote:

If you vote for me now you won't have to vote again

That looks like he plans to become a dictator, does n't it ?
Not even George Papadopoulos (bless his soul) was saying things like that. When he said "I have put your electoral booklets into the brine" it was n't supposed to last forever.

But the reps have an excuse:
He was speaking to a congregation of evangelicals, people who always abstain in the elections - it's their tradition.
So he says to them "this is an emergency - you have to vote to save America - it won't happen again and you can return to your tradition".

It's crazy so it must be true.
Yet was n't it a Biden ++ ?

17 year old stabbed a bunch of children in Southport - 3 have died, 5 critical

Riots last night in Southport, 53 cops injured, Mosque attacked. 

The spark was social media posts saying the 17 year old was a a Muslim. Most of the social media posts were from the USA

24 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

17 year old stabbed a bunch of children in Southport - 3 have died, 5 critical

Riots last night in Southport, 53 cops injured, Mosque attacked. 

The spark was social media posts saying the 17 year old was a a Muslim. Most of the social media posts were from the USA

Lad on site from Southport today told me he was a Muslim, his house is around the corner from him and it's still all corded off, how true it is I dunno, he wasn't a young lad, probably late 50s early 60s the lad who told me. He also said and I've heard this a few times now, what actually kicked everything off was a bloke walking around the memorial thing in a balaclava and a machete, something you will never hear on the news either. Now what I do know is if this bloke was a white male that would have been in the news, the fact it isn't makes enough people think otherwise.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

34 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Lad on site from Southport today told me he was a Muslim, his house is around the corner from him and it's still all corded off, how true it is I dunno, he wasn't a young lad, probably late 50s early 60s the lad who told me. He also said and I've heard this a few times now, what actually kicked everything off was a bloke walking around the memorial thing in a balaclava and a machete, something you will never hear on the news either. Now what I do know is if this bloke was a white male that would have been in the news, the fact it isn't makes enough people think otherwise.

I thought it all kicked off because bus loads of EDL turned up chucking bricks and petrol bombs. Well thats what the pictures showed.

The news didnt report about the bloke with the machete because he wasnt white ? Sounds a bit conspiratorial.

22 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I thought it all kicked off because bus loads of EDL turned up chucking bricks and petrol bombs. Well thats what the pictures showed.

The news didnt report about the bloke with the machete because he wasnt white ? Sounds a bit conspiratorial.

No not the guy with the machete, the person that stabbed the kids.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

No not the guy with the machete, the person that stabbed the kids.

Yeah they said he was born in the UK (Cardiff) his family originally from Angola.

Kicking off in London now - Lawrence Fox mobilising his followers ''Right-wing demonstrators have thrown flares towards Downing Street and damaged a statue of Winston Churchill as they clash with riot police in the second night of unrest.''

How conspiracies pushed by Andrew Tate and Tommy Robinson led to Southport violence

On Monday after the knife attacks, a fake name was posted online and was interpreted by the far right as false proof the assailant was a Muslim migrant, despite police being quick to confirm that the 17-year-old was born in Cardiff. His religious beliefs are unknown.

Andrew Tate, with 9.8million followers on X, and Tommy Robinson, with almost 800,000 followers on the same app, posted messages and filmed videos pushing a narrative that the attacker was an “illegal” migrant

It worked as a red rag to a bull, whipping up anger among the far right. It led to a violent crowd gathering outside a mosque in Southport unconnected to the tragic killings and culminated in a mother who lost one of her children in the attack, a girl aged seven, desperately pleading for the group of thugs to disperse.

It’s been widely reported that the originator of the false name was the social media account for a largely unknown news website. It claims to be based in America but  research reveals it had earlier shared content published in Russian.

The first 32 videos on its YouTube account are in Russian. It’s then inactive for six years before changing to publishing a number of English-speaking clickbait videos using an AI-generated voice, before pivoting again to mute news clips since 2022.

The site published the fake name almost an hour later than the two accounts and then its posts have been widely amplified.

Reuters

One of the largest incel forums, an online chat room for people who identify as involuntarily celibate, has seen a number of posts by users praising the attacker for targeting female victims.

Sick fuckers