Spike

Trump wants to give all foreign students, even from junior colleges, green cards upon graduation:

This kills the middle class. I am all for colleges nickel and diming foreign students to pay for things, but opening the green card for every graduate will turn us into Canada where immigration has obliterated the job market. Anybody who thinks Trump is for the people is blind. He's a rich slumlord who will replace you with a foreign worker before you can count to 3.

Biden is the ONLY choice this fall.

4 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Trump wants to give all foreign students, even from junior colleges, green cards upon graduation:

This kills the middle class. I am all for colleges nickel and diming foreign students to pay for things, but opening the green card for every graduate will turn us into Canada where immigration has obliterated the job market. Anybody who thinks Trump is for the people is blind. He's a rich slumlord who will replace you with a foreign worker before you can count to 3.

Biden is the ONLY choice this fall.

Well unis should support them guys.
After all they are ambassadors of America.
It is wrong to say to them "ok, now jump on a plane and go to Rwanda".
But exactly what form that support should take is a matter to be debated of course.

The Farage style brexiteers on the other hand are happy when these graduates are grabbed by international communism and become spies.
Biden should do the same.

Edited by cosmicway

Why has Macron become so unpopular in France ?
In Greece he is the no 1 loved foreign state leader, but I suppose this does n't relate to their internal politics.
Why then ?
I can understan the Lepenists inching upwards given the climate but is Macron really as bad as Sunak or Farage ?
He is expected to lose half of his mps in parliament.

41 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Well unis should support them guys.
After all they are ambassadors of America.
It is wrong to say to them "ok, now jump on a plane and go to Rwanda".
But exactly what form that support should take is a matter to be debated of course.

The Farage style brexiteers on the other hand are happy when these graduates are grabbed by international communism and become spies.
Biden should do the same.

The key of great American instituions should be to train leaders to go back home and make their home nations great places with what they learn.

The only thing this new update by Trump will do is have an increasingly larger number people competing for the increasingly fewer jobs which provide a living wage in this country.

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The key of great American instituions should be to train leaders to go back home and make their home nations great places with what they learn.

The only thing this new update by Trump will do is have an increasingly larger number people competing for the increasingly fewer jobs which provide a living wage in this country.

Make home nations great places - politicians !
You know those guys have studied simple arithmetic in America.
Some of their underlings may he studied something.

The fights between Sunak and Farage epitomize all that is wrong in the world today.
On the one side an incompetent government, such as it is impossible to understand why anyone who likes incompetent governments is unhappy and looking for an alternative.
On the other side a circus cheetah impossible to imagine exists a few years back.
The problem then -allover Europe- can it be them ?
By rights It is n't.
It is the non-existent pollitical opposition, the shop window smashing left, Hamas lovers, other terrorist lovers.

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

The fights between Sunak and Farage epitomize all that is wrong in the world today.
On the one side an incompetent government, such as it is impossible to understand why anyone who likes incompetent governments is unhappy and looking for an alternative.
On the other side a circus cheetah impossible to imagine exists a few years back.
The problem then -allover Europe- can it be them ?
By rights It is n't.
It is the non-existent pollitical opposition, the shop window smashing left, Hamas lovers, other terrorist lovers.

One a billionaire, unelected, the other a multi millionaire failed 7 times to be elected. 

Both a pair of lying cunts, right wing fuck nuts

Trump mixes up Jan 6 riot ‘suspects’ with Russian spies in rambling speech at Christian faith conference

Speaking at the Faith and Freedom Coalition-organized “Road to Majority” conference at the Washington Hilton on Saturday (June 22), the former president was ostensibly there to tout his supposed Christian credentials to the audience. He seemed to confuse Loudermilk with Russian spies when a group photographed stairwells and passageways.

Some of those on the tour were alleged to have been involved in the violence the following day and of making threats against Democratic lawmakers.

Loudermilk responded at the time by saying that the tourists were taking pictures of children’s art on display at the Capitol complex rather than the tunnels and other sensitive areas.

First elected to Congress in 2014 and a staunch ally of Trump, Loudermilk also supports his false claim the 2020 election was rigged.

It is not clear why the former president included Russian spies in his retelling of the story.

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Trump mixes up Jan 6 riot ‘suspects’ with Russian spies in rambling speech at Christian faith conference

Speaking at the Faith and Freedom Coalition-organized “Road to Majority” conference at the Washington Hilton on Saturday (June 22), the former president was ostensibly there to tout his supposed Christian credentials to the audience. He seemed to confuse Loudermilk with Russian spies when a group photographed stairwells and passageways.

Some of those on the tour were alleged to have been involved in the violence the following day and of making threats against Democratic lawmakers.

Loudermilk responded at the time by saying that the tourists were taking pictures of children’s art on display at the Capitol complex rather than the tunnels and other sensitive areas.

First elected to Congress in 2014 and a staunch ally of Trump, Loudermilk also supports his false claim the 2020 election was rigged.

It is not clear why the former president included Russian spies in his retelling of the story.

Trump is insane and it is terrifying that if the election were today, he would have a great shot at winning

I have read hundreds of articles, watched hundreds of videos about his supporters and also about the power players behind the scenes (Project 2025 is absolute MADNESS)

I have never seen such absolutely broken, brainwashed, stupid, hateful, violent people in a Western advanced nation, and there are tens upon tens of millions of them

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Trump is insane and it is terrifying that if the election were today, he would have a great shot at winning

I have read hundreds of articles, watched hundreds of videos about his supporters and also about the power players behind the scenes (Project 2025 is absolute MADNESS)

I have never seen such absolutely broken, brainwashed, stupid, hateful, violent people in a Western advanced nation, and there are tens upon tens of millions of them

Thats it - he can say the most unhinged mental bollocks yet there are thousands of his fans that believe the paranoid ramblings

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Thats it - he can say the most unhinged mental bollocks yet there are thousands of his fans that believe the paranoid ramblings

tens of millions, unfortunately

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Reminds of the movie Civil War the division that could happen in the future. 
Although I don't see with Trump, but someone more crazier then him. 

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

One a billionaire, unelected, the other a multi millionaire failed 7 times to be elected. 

Both a pair of lying cunts, right wing fuck nuts

The far right hopes to dig more into the -so far- moderate centre right.
But even some unnatural alliances between centre and left are formed it won't work for any length of time because the left are loonie marxists.
Eventually -without any extreme developments- the conservative parties around Europe will have to accept to become like the old hard line conservatives, dropping the civilized profiles we got used to the last 40-50 years.

Edited by cosmicway

IMMIGRATION, IS THERE AN IDEAL SOLUTION ?

In my view there is.
There exist immigrants in all of the countries of the world.
In some countries it has become an issue with the anti-immigrant political parties, in others it is not an issue. In some countries it was always regarded as an issue, in others only recently.

Why those immigrants exist ?
There are three types:

1st - Former colonial peoples who used to be regarded as home peoples.
2nd - The mixing of populations between countries that became stronlgy allied to each other (NATO).
3d - Refugees and immigrants who claim to be refugees but were not.

Whatever has been suggested so far is unjust.
The ethnic cleansers are unjust.
Those who want wide open borders are unjust.

What might be the solution ?
Freedom of movement for people who possess certain qualification.
For example a Greek lawyer wants to practice in England,
We say to him "but mister, the laws are different, the language is different".
He replies "get away you paysants, I know the English bar and the language".
In this case is my opinion we give him his wig and off he goes.
Then another comes along and he says "I am a junkie and my purpose is
to go round and around the public squares all day". To this one we say
"come on, pack it up".

If that was the universal law who would complain and have a problem ?
In my estimate nobody.

But it does n't work like that.
The ethnic cleansers are haters - vote catchers - liars - racists - nazis.
The leftists on the other side are beating their own communist drum.
Yet if my proposal was accepted it will be end of problem.
And I don't mean freedom for just the international rich cats, the jet set.
I mean professional qualifications.
For jet set I know. There 's never been an issue.
I know one who had a flash idea one day and he said "why don't I go to America ?"
He got himself a green card in one day.

Edited by cosmicway