Spike

23 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

No they already had white women. The idea is that Reagan or *Insert republican* would take them away.  Its the talking point of how Republicans would take away what you hold dear.

And its self hate and media brainwashing. Black men from the inception of this country have been told that white women were the prize.  Its no different from denying your son your drink but drinking it in front of him. He will grow to want that, and even more so if you tell him he isnt good enough for your drink.

So that was dem propaganda then "the reps will take your wife away because she is not black".
Reminds of my old classics teacher at school though.
An ultra conservative, military wife when summer was near she used to say to me "you are ready for the nightingales from the north and you don't pay attention in the class".
The nightingales from the north were the Swedish girls of course yet why she thought it was so easy to catch one of those broads still baffles me.

2 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

18 thousand responses? If it was proportionate thats 2 thousand black people all together and 340 people if it was a a 50/50 split in gender. Thats not representative of black people at all.

What's funny is that Vesper gives you the data and you always reject it. So no point in arguing with you because the data will never be enough and your opinion is the absolute truth!

13 minutes ago, Fernando said:

What's funny is that Vesper gives you the data and you always reject it. So no point in arguing with you because the data will never be enough and your opinion is the absolute truth!

Because anybody who has ever spent one second around black American men know that 1/5 voting for Trump of all people(based off a less than 20k poll) isnt a realistic view of the community.

I would never speak about people in Namibia to Namibians about what's going on their country using a poll that at best would represent less than 400 people if proportional.

Edited by Sir Mikel OBE

2 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

100%

Republicans know there is 0 chance of black people, in any significant number, ever voting for them so they have to build obstacles to stop them voting all together. 

Republicans have 0 answers for any questions. All they can lean on are culture wars. You can't bring other people in when you have made them the enemy of your culture war though:

^^This is the minority that votes republican. One with no dignity or even basic self respect. They hate themselves so they not only expect others to hate them, but accepts it.

Absolutely. 

You just have to look at the history - Only after the Civil War, with the passage of the 15th Amendment in 1870, were Black men given the right to vote. Not until the 19th Amendment passed in 1920 were Black women allowed to vote. Even then, a vast system of obstacles — including poll taxes and literacy tests — prevented many Black people from voting.

The civil rights movement focused on many of those practices, and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 had a profound effect on reducing vote suppression. But even with thisl, inequality persists. Hanging chads etc under Bush...

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Because anybody who has ever spent one second around black American men know that 1/5 voting for Trump of all people(based off a less than 20k poll) isnt a realistic view of the community.

I would never speak about people in Namibia to Namibians about what's going on their country using a poll that at best would represent less than 400 people if proportional.

That depends because I spent time with black American that yes don't like trump or republican. But others that are very conservative because of their religious view. 

You fail to take into account how religious view impact this greatly despite the skin of your color. 

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Absolutely. 

You just have to look at the history - Only after the Civil War, with the passage of the 15th Amendment in 1870, were Black men given the right to vote. Not until the 19th Amendment passed in 1920 were Black women allowed to vote. Even then, a vast system of obstacles — including poll taxes and literacy tests — prevented many Black people from voting.

The civil rights movement focused on many of those practices, and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 had a profound effect on reducing vote suppression. But even with thisl, inequality persists. Hanging chads etc under Bush...

And not just the voting rights act.

An America where 1/5 of the men have the ideology to vote for a Trump is an America where the Immigration act of 1965 also doesnt exist. We are only the open nation we are today because of the openess of Americans(and black americans in particular). No other black group in the history of the world has ever embodied what Dr. King said when he said "An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". That is an ideology directly born out of western thought and that could have only come from a group created in a western world.

20 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That depends because I spent time with black American that yes don't like trump or republican. But others that are very conservative because of their religious view. 

You fail to take into account how religious view impact this greatly despite the skin of your color. 

The black church is nearly 100% Democrat. Blacks in the bible belt vote universally Democrat.

Theres a reason why Biden can come to the south and visit ANY black church on Dr. King day and Juneteenth, and Trump doesnt even bother. Republicanism is DOA in the black community because no group with self respect wants to be in bed with a group that hates them. You have black "conservatives" talking about how Jim Crow was the best time for black families. A fucking Jamaican who's family never even experienced American apartheid and is in the running for Trump's VP said that. An indian woman who's never saw a white man she wouldnt open her legs for who cant tell you what the civil war was about despite being from the state that started the fucking thing. The only way anybody could believe 1/5 of black men would sign up for either of those clowns doesnt understand a single thing about what makes black americans "black american", or they simply think the group is full of watermelon smiled low IQ pickaninnies.

I can tell you what republicans DID in fact give black Americans in my state at least. When I was in high school less than 20 years ago there were separate black and white proms in multiple counties less than 20 miles away from the biggest airport in the world in Atlanta. Thats their answers.

Edited by Sir Mikel OBE

A coloured man not subjected to race discrimination may well become conservative.
I lived for a while in a house in Essex belonging to an Iraqi once upon a time.
This man had the following properties:
Scrooge: I bought a lamp for my room one day and it was 100 watts. When he saw it he unscrewed it and replaced it with one of 40 watts. Then he invited me to the living room one Saturday night to watch "match of the day" with Jimmy Hill. It was freezing cold that day. He did not turn on a heater - sat on a chair next to me with his overcoat, covered with a blanket and was watching the tv like that.
Conservative: He liked Margaret Thatcher.
Friend of George Gale (George G. Ale): Remember the character doing the LBC phone in program ? Every morning he was chatting on the phone with him, saying Tory nonsense.
It's not unnatural. After all Toryism is a political ideology having to do with the economy. Race discrimination exists because it is a good method of vote catching for them, not for other reasons.
Got fed up and left of course.
But he had a wife who was -I 'm sure- on the look out for a good sh*g. It's a pity I paid only scant attention.

Edited by cosmicway

5 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

A coloured man not subjected to race discrimination may well become conservative.

Plenty of conservative people of color people experience race discrimination. They are called the vast majority of POC Biden voters.

Theres a reason why Sanders fell off in the democratic primary in states where people of color were voters. Centrist, conservative, moderate democrats.

10eb982c581a9d878eda6616ddf60f2c.png

https://prospect.org/politics/2024-06-12-remembrance-of-ratf-ks-past/

Infernal%20Triangle%20061224.jpg?cb=5cf9

Then-Democratic presidential candidate Al Sharpton speaks at the Human Rights Campaign forum in Washington, July 15, 2003.

Last week, Alex Seitz-Wald of NBC News reported that Dr. Cornel West’s pathetically unserious independent presidential campaign has become more of an empty shell. “His former campaign manager says he knows nothing about ballot access”; the campaign has no money left; and the always-alert California Target Book’s Rob Pyers discovered that West’s expenditures report listed $4,500 for “graphics & design” but only $3,250 for “petitioning services.” Seitz-Wald also reported that, simultaneous with this collapse, Republican partisans are making increasing efforts to get West on the ballot in key states. In North Carolina, “a prominent Republican activist was spotted … outside a Trump rally gathering signatures for West, telling rallygoers it ‘helps take away votes from Joe Biden.’”

The ratfuck, of course, is a grand old tradition in the modern Republican Party. Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm (D-NY) was the first Black person to run for president. In a famous meeting in the office of Nixon’s attorney general John Mitchell, who was about to take over the incumbent’s re-election campaign, G. Gordon Liddy laid out an elaborate plan of election sabotage named after various minerals. Operation “COAL” was a plan to funnel money to Chisholm’s campaign. That operation, unlike the one about breaking into Democratic offices, never came off. Nor did a separate proposal to take out ads claiming to be raising money for a draft of Jesse Jackson. The plan, chief of staff Bob Haldeman explained to President Nixon, was to barrage Jackson’s office with thousands of “old $1 bills” from around the country. “After his ego is going, then you can’t turn him off,” Haldeman assured him.

The principle, simple and enduring: Front a Black person to divide the Democratic Party, the better to tank its eventual nominee’s chances in the November election.

Neither Chisholm nor Jackson had any idea about this until it came out during the Watergate investigations. Another figure who later came to prominence in American politics, however, was surely paying attention: Roger Stone. In 1972, he played a minor role as young ratfucker for the Nixon re-election campaign. In 2004, he brought out the old Nixon playbook again—financing, staffing, and orchestrating the presidential campaign of the Rev. Al Sharpton for the Democratic presidential nomination, as the late, legendary investigative journalist Wayne Barrett established beyond a shadow of a doubt that January in The Village Voice.

More from Rick Perlstein

The association had first come to public attention two days earlier in The New York Times, where Stone and his associates had no trouble spinning it as a fun lark. He just liked the guy: “Frankly, there has not been a candidate with this much charisma since Ronald Reagan.”

Tucker Carlson, “the conservative co-host of CNN’s ‘Crossfire’ and another unlikely friend of Mr. Sharpton’s,” was quoted in support of the nothing-to-see-here line: The two just shared a “disdain for white liberals.” (The Times’ Michael Slackman then helpfully offered a quote from a Sharpton autobiography to support the point.)

A considerably more undisciplined Sharpton friend queered the sale a bit. “Donald Trump, who has worked with Mr. Stone over the past two decades,” and “recalled introducing the two men years ago,” commented upon Sharpton’s most effective line, that then-Democratic front-runner Howard Dean, as governor of Vermont, never had Blacks or Hispanics in his cabinet: “I saw Roger’s fingerprints all over that,” Trump said.

“I talk to him from time to time on his perspective,” Sharpton said of Stone, defending himself. “Does he have a role in this campaign? Do I consider him an adviser? No.” Reading the Times, you might think it all was perfectly innocent.

Two days later, Barrett cut through the bullshit. Stone had provided Sharpton his campaign manager—ironically detailing the fellow off another Stone-run campaign in Bermuda for a “white-led party seeking to unseat the island’s first black government.” This campaign manager worked for Sharpton for no pay or expense reimbursement. Stone associates also paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans to Sharpton’s organization the National Action Network; myriad Stone friends, relatives, and business partners made contributions to boost Sharpton over the threshold ($50,000 in amounts of no more than $250 in at least 20 states) for federal matching funds.

0fd3f547e8ccefa4313de22c49457751.png

Every time I tell someone about this, even political junkies, they can’t quite believe it. But read the report; tell me it is not bulletproof. There are many, many more details. Barrett had nailed the Sharpton-Stone axis dead to rights—and Sharpton could no longer deny the association. He responded to Barrett’s inquiries as “phony liberal paternalism,” said he would “talk to anyone I want,” brought up Bill Clinton’s disgraced adviser Dick Morris from a previous decade, and proclaimed himself “sick of these racist double standards.” And even alleged that “if [Stone] did let me use his credit card to cover NAN expenses, fine.” To hear Sharpton tell it, Stone was just supporting NAN’s work against New York’s draconian Rockefeller drug laws.

Except, Barrett then noted, “The finances of NAN and the Sharpton campaign have so merged in recent months that they have shared everything from contractors to consultants to travel expenses, though Sharpton insists that these questionable maneuvers have been done in compliance with Federal Election Commission regulations.”

Stone even gave Sharpton the idea to claim at an NAACP annual convention that there was “still an ax-handle mentality among some in the Democratic Party,” waving a prop axe handle provided to him by Stone. All present would have recalled how restaurateur Lester Maddox became governor of Georgia in the 1966 election by winning over racist voters after running Blacks off his property with a similarly giant axe handle. Though I do not know where Sharpton got the idea to claim, after Jesse Jackson endorsed Howard Dean, that Dean’s “opposition to affirmative action” proved an “anti-black agenda.” (Dean supported affirmative action.)

Sharpton also refused to attend a DNC event scheduled for after the primaries to pledge support to the eventual nominee, according to Barrett, while threatening protests, “whether that’s inside the hall or out in the parking lot,” unless he was granted a prime-time speaking spot at the convention, which he did get.

Did Sharpton have in mind more spoiling there? If so, he must have changed his mind. I was present at the Democratic convention in Boston. I felt like quite the oddball among journos for far preferring his speech to that of the breakout star, a Senate candidate from Illinois. “There is not a liberal America and a conservative America. There is the United States of America”: not my bag. If you ask me, Preacher Sharpton’s best line—“If George Bush had selected the court in 1954, Clarence Thomas would have never got to law school!”—got far more applause than any of Barack Obama’s.

Takes a hustler to handle a hustler, I guess. Maybe all Stone ended up getting out of the bargain was a double-cross.

Either way, however, you know what happened next. There’s no way of knowing whether Blacks were demobilized in sufficient numbers by Sharpton’s earlier antics to have any effect on the outcome. But those of a conspiratorial bent can certainly suspect the double-cross came from quite a bit higher in the political firmament. Seasoned consumers of Bush lore will recall that Stone’s first association with that clan goes way back, as senior consultant for George H.W. Bush’s successful presidential campaign in 1988. (He claims it was his partner Lee Atwater who was responsible for the Willie Horton ad, one of the rare dirty tricks he’s been accused of that he doesn’t take responsibility for.) Later, Stone drummed up the mob that helped shut down the recount in Miami-Dade County that sealed the deal for W. against Al Gore in 2000. Barrett points to an irony: “The Stone mob was chanting Sharpton’s slogan ‘No Justice, No Peace’ when the board stopped the count.”

Responsible journalist that I am, I posed some questions to Stone via Facebook, where I used to message cordially with the old horse thief before he was shipped off to prison. I asked who paid for all of this activity, whose idea it was, and whether anyone from the Bush campaign or Republican Party was involved. I’ll report back what he says.

I’ve also reached out to Sharpton, and promise the same dutiful reportage if he gets back to me. It’s shameful that he’s never had to answer for this, at least to my knowledge. He’s certainly been an eloquent and unstinting warrior against the depredations of the Republican Party ever since becoming a host on MSNBC’s PoliticsNation in 2011. Most recently, on his show that runs every weekend, he torched the Black Republican congressman and Trump surrogate Byron Donalds for appearing to suggest Black life was better under Jim Crow, when “more Black families voted conservatively. And then … Lyndon Johnson—you go down that road, and now we are where we are.”

Pressed Sharpton: “How can you even live with yourself?”

I posed questions to Sharpton via the National Action Network, and MSNBC’s communications department. If he cared to elaborate on this misadventure, Sharpton might have more insights to share about how these political thugs do business with Black America than just about anyone. Forthwith my questions: What did you hope to accomplish by working with a notorious right-wing dirty trickster to run for president in 2004? Do you have any specific knowledge of whether Roger Stone was involved with anyone else higher up in the Republican or Bush orbit with this project? Do you think John Kerry lost Black votes because of what you did? Do you ever wonder, say, if Kerry lost enough of them in Ohio, a state with a Black population of over a million, and where he came only 141,601 votes short of winning the state, and with it the presidential election?

If so: How can you even live with yourself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Republican Operatives Swoop in to Help Cornel West This Election

A new report reveals that operatives with Republican ties are trying to help Cornel West get on the ballot.

https://newrepublic.com/post/182486/republican-operatives-cornel-west-ballot-north-carolina

b22783e8d43b4f5017d80aa3b97742c7fa2b1b1b

781224fa372076fcf53ccfa0402f090b.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/10/us/politics/2024-election-gop-black-men-voters.html

Two Black Republican House members and Trump surrogates reserved a cigar bar near downtown Philadelphia last week and invited conservative organizers and Trump-curious Black voters to smoke and sip cognac.

Some Democrats denounced it as a crass play, rooted in stereotype. But the event was geared toward a demographic that Republicans — and especially former President Donald J. Trump’s campaign — see as one they can cut into just enough to win in November: Black men.

Republicans, pointing to recent polls that show Black voters’ support for Democrats softening, are making a push to win the votes of Black men, an important part of the Democratic base that has shown openness to voting for Mr. Trump.

The effort has led to a series of awkward — and what some say are offensive — episodes of political theater. Mr. Trump has marketed gold sneakers to young men of color. He has suggested that his conviction on felony charges makes him more relatable to Black voters. And he has campaigned with rappers facing charges of gang murder and weapons possession.

Mr. Trump’s allies say that his critics are missing the point: The Republican Party, which was nearly 60 percent white as recently as 2022, according to exit polls, isn’t trying to appeal to every Black voter. It needs just enough Black support to undermine President Biden’s bedrock coalition.

“We’re not going to get everyone. The goal here is not to get the majority,” said Representative Wesley Hunt of Texas, the co-host of the cigars-and-cognac event. “The goal here is to get to that 25 to 30 percent of the Black male vote.”

That notion, once considered far-fetched, is not out of the question now. A May New York Times/Siena College poll of battleground states showed 23 percent of Black voters supporting Mr. Trump, a record level. The former president won roughly 12 percent support from Black men in 2020, according to exit polls. And a Pew Research Center report in April showed a slight uptick in Black men who identify as Republican in 2024 compared to 2020.

If the G.O.P. can build on those gains over the next few months, Mr. Hunt added, “This election is going to be over.”

Mr. Hunt said the campaign was targeting disaffected Black and Latino voters who are frustrated with politics and specifically with the Democratic Party, which has counted Black voters among its most loyal voting blocs for decades. It has pushed conservative messages on the economy and immigration as issues that are directly relevant to Black voters.

Republicans have announced a blitz of initiatives aimed at delivering this message. Mr. Hunt and Representative Byron Donalds, a Republican of Florida — who co-hosted the event and has been discussed as a potential running mate for Mr. Trump — said they planned to arrange more gatherings for Black voters in battleground states this year. Senator Tim Scott, a Republican of South Carolina, announced that his PAC would lead a $14 million initiative to persuade Black and Latino voters to support Republicans.

Still, the week also demonstrated the challenges Republicans face in communicating to Black voters. The Trump campaign opened an office in Philadelphia on June 4 with a “Black Voters for Trump” event, but the office is in a heavily white and Democratic neighborhood in the city and the event drew a mostly white crowd. And though some 100 people attended the event hosted by Mr. Hunt and Mr. Donalds that night, the biggest story to emerge from the evening came from Mr. Donalds himself, who suggested that the Jim Crow era had held some upside for Black families.

On Thursday, Mr. Donalds said his comments were referring to a broader trend he has observed of young Black voters migrating to the Republican Party because, he argued, it aligns more with their values. The Democratic policies that followed the Jim Crow era, he said, harmed Black families.

Democrats have mounted a defensive strategy, trying to appeal to Black men by highlighting the policies the Biden administration has passed on their behalf and underlining Mr. Trump’s past comments about Black communities.

Mr. Trump has a history of making racist statements, perhaps most notoriously in questioning Barack Obama’s birthplace and citizenship and Kamala Harris’s eligibility for the vice presidency. He called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, the group of young Black and Latino men who were wrongly convicted of rape in 1989. Following a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va. in 2017, he said there were violence and hate on “many sides.” He condemned protesters marching for racial justice following George Floyd’s murder in 2020 and threatened to shoot them.

“Donald Trump has been doing what he’s always done: perpetuating racist stereotypes while having no Black outreach program to speak of,” said Jasmine Harris, the Biden campaign’s Black media director, in a statement. “Joe Biden is clearly the only presidential candidate in this election who cares about earning our votes and delivering for us and our families.”

During the Philadelphia cigar bar event, a nearly two-hour discussion moderated by the former sports reporter Michele Tafoya, attendees settled into plush leather couches as Mr. Hunt and Mr. Donalds discussed a range of issues that hinged more on culture and grievance than on policy.

In between puffs of cigars and sips of Hennessy, the congressmen argued that Black voters had long been too beholden to Democratic candidates and criticized Democrats’ handling of the economy, the flow of migrants across the U.S.-Mexico border and public safety issues.

Mayor Cavalier Johnson of Milwaukee, a Biden ally and the city’s first Black elected mayor, said he regularly talked with Black men in his city about voting, as he is concerned about increased Republican outreach to Black men. Still, he said, he didn’t think the G.O.P.’s conversations would have much sway with voters.

“I think that Republicans have an effort,” he said. “But I think that Black men and Black people generally are more sophisticated than what the Republican effort is laid out to be.”

Mr. Hunt said that Black voters cared less about the policy promises that Democrats have made in light of their current economic struggles.

“Giving money to historically Black colleges and universities, that’s great,” he said, pointing to his parents’ degrees from Southern University, the historically Black institution in Louisiana. “But what’s that got to do with inflation right now? They would much rather be able to afford to live every day than worry about what an H.B.C.U. gets right now.”

Democrats maintain that they are continuing to engage Black voters not only to generate enthusiasm for Mr. Biden’s re-election but also to remind them of Mr. Trump’s policies and racist past statements.

The party has opened two dozen offices in Pennsylvania and will launch a $25 million advertising campaign in August targeting Black voters in battleground states. Allied groups have already spent millions on television and digital ads highlighting Mr. Trump’s racist past statements. Mr. Biden has also taped interviews with nearly a dozen Black radio hosts in major cities across the country.

The challenge for Mr. Biden, however, will be making the case to the voters he needs to turn out and support his re-election — a voting base with whom Republicans say they are already making inroads.

“I understand there’s a lot of people in our country — a lot of Black people in our country — who know something is wrong. They just don’t know where to look,” Mr. Donalds said in Philadelphia. “And I’m going to give them a place to look.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022 Midterm Exit Polls (17 per cent of black men voted Republican)

https://edition.cnn.com/election/2022/exit-polls/national-results/general/us-house/0

e0692618703447045d8f6d7e20c5983b.png

Europe's 'new' terrorist group after warning issued Sweden is 'on brink' of civil war

A neo-Nazi group in Sweden has become the second-ever white supremacist organisation to be designated in the US.

The US State Department announced on June 14 its decision to designate as Specially Designated Global Terrorists the Nordic Resistance Movement (NRM) and three of its top officials - Tor Fredrik Vejdeland, Pär Öberg, and Leif Robert Eklund.

This is the first time the Biden administration has made a similar move against a white supremacist group, and it comes four years after the Trump administration designated the Russian Imperial Movement (RIM) and its leaders.

The State Department said the NRM designation as a terror group was the result of "having committed or attempted to commit, posing a significant risk of committing, or having participated in training to commit acts of terrorism that threaten the security of United States nationals or the national security, foreign policy, or economy of the United States".

Reuters

WHO ARE THE FAR RIGHT VOTERS ?

I have explained the origins of their far right.
To summarise their strong points are as follows:

a) Against Immigration.
b) Against covid vaccine.
c) Against EU.
d) Against laws favouring homosexuals.
e) Strong views on nationalistIc issues which vary from country to country.
f) Sympathy for Putin and his invasion of Ukraine.
g) Antisemitism.

It's not as if only the far rightists believe in (a) to (g).
For example (c) is shared with the communists.
Also (d) - certainly it's not only the rightist who believes in the necessity of defending one's nation !
But those are the principal policies of the far right.

Of old it used to be anti-tradeunionism as well but that seems to be forgoten now.
About the "communist danger" it used to be their big weapon and they still talk about it here and there but now that too seems to be forgoten.

But at the same time people have many other problems.
People always have problems.
Remember Charlie Chaplin ?
In 1952 he was expelled from America for alleged procommunist talk.
In fact Charlie Chaplin made a speech criticising the government for not helping the poor people of America.
This was regarded as procommunist - and may have been, I don't know.
But the point is who remembers the early 50s for "the poor people of America" ?
It's called the American boom rather those years !
So this demonstrates that people, or some people, always have problems even when the national economy does well.

So the people of the European countries nowadays have lots and lots of other problems:

- Taxes
- Unemployment
- Standard of living, prices

So if somebody does not subscribe to the other right wing policies is it possible they vote for them for those reasons, to protest ?
It looks to me that if they had an alternative course of action they would never do that.
But if they have n't ?
What do you think ?

To be honest with everybody I have never come across such people:
No right wing but vote right wing because of the economy.
All I know is former junta elements and the like.

Share with me your exeprience on this.

Edited by cosmicway

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

To summarise their strong points are as follows:

a) Against Immigration.
b) Against covid vaccine.
c) Against EU.
d) Against laws favouring homosexuals.
e) Strong views on nationalistIc issues which vary from country to country.
f) Sympathy for Putin and his invasion of Ukraine.
g) Antisemitism.

you left out

RACISM AT EVERY LEVEL AND AREA OF PROJECTION

MISOGYNY + SO MANY INCELS (OBSESSION WITH CONTROLLING THE FEMALE BODY OR THE PUNISHMENT OF FEMALES)

OBLITERATION OF OBJECTIVE TRUTH AND FACTS

INSANELY CONSPIRATORIAL

also, I take issue with the framing you used here:

Against laws favouring homosexuals

We do NOT want laws favouring us, we simply do not want to be discriminated against and injured/damaged (both psychically and physically) just becuase of our sexual orientation

We want to be accorded the same rights as cishet (a person is both cisgender and heterosexual) folk