Spike

What is the logic ?
The left are ostensibly anti-nazi, anti-apartheid, anti-race discrimination.
But only on the surface, provenly now.

Why ?
Because most of the countries in Europe and many in the rest of the world are governed by liberal or conservatve governments, of the parliamentary kind of course and officially antiracist.
Even the bizarre Tory party of the UK voted the race relations act of 1971, effectively outlawing race discrimination, incitement to racial hatred.
This means what ?
Less civil disorder, conservatives being whitewashed of race crimes.
Not good enough.
To serve the idea of the revolution and the mother country USSR / Putin we need more of that:
More race crime, make the states go back to the past and tolerate racism.
In addition if the neonazis become stronger who becomes weaker ? The (various) cons of course.
So let's have more of it - work for the nazis under the counter.

But this only an old story.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How are they pro-nazi exactly?

Read two posts above.
How exactly ?
One way is by delaying antiracist bills in parliament.
But mainly by causing civil disturbance, J6 type events themselves -without reason- so as to make the neonazis look legitimate.

In Greece also the false (provenly) gallop polls they were manufacturing, showing Golden Dawn at 20% (never true).

Edited by cosmicway

Just now, Vesper said:

so typical of those plonkers

bribe and scam and cheat

Who else did n't do the same though ?
Admittedly some did n't.
In 2007 (the one I followed closely) Cyprus had a good song but no government backing.
Belgium had a good song but also no government backing whatsoever. The performers had to pay for their fares and for the decoration as well.
But what about Turkey ? What about the late lamented Serbian song and others ?

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

so typical of those plonkers

bribe and scam and cheat

And completely unnecessary too. I'd vote for her without even listening to the song. 🙂

The way Cyprus was eliminated from the final of 2007 was a scandal.
I don't know if Euridiki and comme ci, comme ca could have won first place but it was a scandal.
Everything is fixed.

Here 's another one.
2004 miss world competition, miss Ghana.
Appears in the media makes a speech praising ... G.W. Bush worthy of the slimiest of G.W. Bush party hacks.
45 to 1 with Ladbrokes, I says "ok, this is it".
But ... at the time, no Paypal, no way for me to send money to Ladbrokes - so no juice.

27 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Here 's another one.
2004 miss world competition, miss Ghana.
Appears in the media makes a speech praising ... G.W. Bush worthy of the slimiest of G.W. Bush party hacks.
45 to 1 with Ladbrokes, I says "ok, this is it".
But ... at the time, no Paypal, no way for me to send money to Ladbrokes - so no juice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inna_Mariam_Patty

Inna Mariam Patty popularly referred to as Inna Patty (my add lolol) is a Ghanaian social entrepreneur, philanthropist and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Ghana 2004

Patty has been involved in a lot of Miss Ghana controversy in the past where she had to sue Stephanie Karikari (Miss Ghana 2010), Antoinette Delali Kemavor (Miss Ghana 2015), Giuseppina Nana Akua Baafi (Miss Ghana 2013), Margaret Kumah Mintah, Chris Vincent Agyapong and GhanaCelebrities.com who claimed they were pimped to raise money for the pageant.

wtf

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inna_Mariam_Patty

Inna Mariam Patty popularly referred to as Inna Patty (my add lolol) is a Ghanaian social entrepreneur, philanthropist and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Ghana 2004

Patty has been involved in a lot of Miss Ghana controversy in the past where she had to sue Stephanie Karikari (Miss Ghana 2010), Antoinette Delali Kemavor (Miss Ghana 2015), Giuseppina Nana Akua Baafi (Miss Ghana 2013), Margaret Kumah Mintah, Chris Vincent Agyapong and GhanaCelebrities.com who claimed they were pimped to raise money for the pageant.

wtf

2005 she became miss world ok.

Edited by cosmicway

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

2005 she became miss world ok.

Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir (born 25 May 1984) is an Icelandic actress, lawyer, model and beauty queen who won Miss Iceland 2005 and later won Miss World 2005 pageant.

k.jpg.webp