Arsenal vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not happy with our first half at all, and Sturridge needs more of the ball in my opinion, he isn't getting used. He only gets the ball when it deflects to his area for a cross, and he can't cross the ball.

For me it's not good enough, by the way guys, have we ever won one big game, when Torres has played upfront?, really cannot remember. Fucking hate having to rely on Drogba all the time cause that bitch can't score.

Kalou also had a great oppertunity but managed to screw it up the useless pratt, probs cause it was Torres.

Is it me or does Danny just not look interested...

He's the definition of the modern mercenary player. I think we have another huge, manager sacking ego in the making if he can't take being benched for a while.

Fuck off to Man City, please.

1. Ramsey, Essien and Bosingwa are wank.

2. Kalou is better than them. Not by much though.

3. About 5 shots combined in 45 minutes.

4. van Persie hit the woodwork, as did Koscielny.

5. Song looks like a pineapple with that haircut, Malouda's haircut is even worse.

6. This is a terrible game and you have missed nothing.

:doh:

Decent so far. Bertrand has been quality. Malouda has been good too. Gotta be thankful to Arsenal though for being so poor and starting our counters for us. Kalou really should have put in Torres on that once chance, that was really really poor.