We Need Writers!

Ok so basically we need writers for the main site. It's come to the point where if we don't start posting more articles on the main site we are never going to bring in the amount of readers that will get us to become a well known Chelsea site.

Jim and the rest of us staff work on this site for hours a day, maintaining it and keeping it going. It all becomes to much at times to find the spare time to write such detailed articles to get our site attention. Alex does a great job with his Match Reports and I try my hardest to find quality football fans to interview game in game out but it all takes up time when most of us are still studying or working full time.

This is where we need the help from our members. We have some quality writers amongst our community and several times we have people say they are willing to help write articles but then it just never happens. I would like to put the invitation out for members who are keen writers to start doing so. It would mean a hell of a lot to all of us guys if you could pay back a bit to the community. If you are interested please let us know here.

Come on guys, get involved and help us out!!

Please post the articles here if you have wrote one!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic