West Ham Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

can somebody please tell me why them moronic spammers are still booing lamps and its' them same cunts that do it at internationals as well, there's lots of ex spam players dotted about in the PL but don't get the ag he does.

is it posibly down to the fact the he's the best player they had in recent years, then again his dad played for them his uncle managed them.......his dad goes to every game to watch him how the fuck does it make him feel.

boy i hate them spammer cunts :rant:

regards:JBD

Because they are and always have been complete morons. West Ham will never be a big club they will always be a feeder club to us and Man Utd. They just don't like it ;)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously the first option for me, i'll be happy with 2 trophies aswell. I'm just saying that because it seems as tho some people wouldnt care if we win fuck all aslong as avram goes.

In an ideal world, We'll win all 3 and Grant will go anyway :D

oh and i found something about lamps & West ham :D

http://forum.football.co.uk/about13650-0-asc-0.html

Edited by OllieCFC

West Ham fans keep bleating, (to anyone that will bother listening)that Frank only got into the team because of Uncle Harry and his Dad (Frank Snr) being there at the time.

Frank had to leave West Ham when his Dad and Harry were sacked.He needed his own identity at a different club,to be taken seriously and not live off his Dad's name.

It seems West Ham fans have this rule that no player of their's is allowed to join Chelsea,Spurs or United.We were upset when Poyet joined the yids but we did'nt make big hooh hah over it.

One thing West Ham fans do forget,it was Lampard's sale that built their precious Bobby Moore Stand.

Short memories eh??

West Ham fans keep bleating, (to anyone that will bother listening)that Frank only got into the team because of Uncle Harry and his Dad (Frank Snr) being there at the time.

Frank had to leave West Ham when his Dad and Harry were sacked.He needed his own identity at a different club,to be taken seriously and not live off his Dad's name.

It seems West Ham fans have this rule that no player of their's is allowed to join Chelsea,Spurs or United.We were upset when Poyet joined the yids but we did'nt make big hooh hah over it.

One thing West Ham fans do forget,it was Lampard's sale that built their precious Bobby Moore Stand.

Short memories eh??

They support West Ham, what more do you expect?