Leandro Damião da Silva dos Santos

ANOTHER thread with no substance as far as ACTUAL links are concerned. This should be in general transfer talk or wish list.

I'd recommend TC pre-fixes on thread titles for 'Wishlist' 'Linked' & 'Official Approach'

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies that there are no real links. This probably belongs in the wishlist thread then.

Edit: There is a 9 month old link from Tribal football, but its rubbish and only mentions that a Chelsea scout was watching the Brazil game in Scotland. They could have been watching anyone.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/tottenham-chelsea-scouts-see-internacional-striker-leandro-damiao-star-brazil-1865351

My apologies that there are no real links. This probably belongs in the wishlist thread then.

Edit: There is a 9 month old link from Tribal football, but its rubbish and only mentions that a Chelsea scout was watching the Brazil game in Scotland. They could have been watching anyone.

http://www.tribalfoo...-brazil-1865351

Its not just you mate its happening all the time now.

How much have you seen of him, Henrique? I think most of us here haven't watched him play very little or not at all

He plays for Internacional. Seems a good striker, but not yet the kind of guy we need at Chelsea. He might get better in the future, still very young.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You