Shirt Printing

chrismada9

Thought I'd start up a thread concerning those who are looking to get their shirts printed with names on the back!

Right now, I'm planning to get Juan Mata on the back of my Chelsea home shirt, but I need to ask a question...

Normally, in the Megastore, you buy the shirts with the name already printed on the back, which cost around £50-60 but the thing is, as you've gathered, I already have a jersey, which I bought from a Sport Direct store, what I'm asking, do the Chelsea megastore charge extra for the printing if the shirt was bought from a different store??

I don't know where to put this thread, so I stuck it in this one! Feel free to move it, if it's in the wrong place!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just bought a shirt, an official one from chelseamegastoreusa and it has the lextra (?) letters on the back (idk the authentic)

and i was wondering if anyone knew how to remove them and if they knew any place to buy the names and numbers so i can put them on...

like a transfer of name on the back...

thanks!

Here they charge around $50 for Lextra (felt type) Numbering and premier league patches on both arms. Im pretty sure you could get it done anywhere in north london for less.. Either that or buy the numbering yourself on eBay and take it to somebody that does pressing..

Hahaha no, it was a gift, and it was a malouda one...

I'm looking to take off the letters and get David luiz or ivanavic or terry

Just need to know how to do this and to buy like preset name and numbers that I can put on, don't want a really expensive gift go to waste!

Thought I'd start up a thread concerning those who are looking to get their shirts printed with names on the back!

Right now, I'm planning to get Juan Mata on the back of my Chelsea home shirt, but I need to ask a question...

Normally, in the Megastore, you buy the shirts with the name already printed on the back, which cost around £50-60 but the thing is, as you've gathered, I already have a jersey, which I bought from a Sport Direct store, what I'm asking, do the Chelsea megastore charge extra for the printing if the shirt was bought from a different store??

I don't know where to put this thread, so I stuck it in this one! Feel free to move it, if it's in the wrong place!

Hurry and order from the Chelsea megastore now! I ordered both a David Luiz and Mata long sleeve home shirt for £37.50 each (without the badges) I think it was 25% off so order from their, it's the cheapest you'll get it. The goods came within 3 days too. Lettering only is something like £3.00 a number and a £1.00 a letter at Sports Direct or JJB (forgot which one, think it's JJB) if you just want the shirt printing done.

Lettering only is something like £3.00 a number and a £1.00 a letter at Sports Direct or JJB (forgot which one, think it's JJB) if you just want the shirt printing done.

You mean to say, you can actually get the shirt printed in a Sport Direct store? Are you absolutely sure about that? Because the store that's local to me don't do anything like that.. the only printing they do is the premier league sashes!

You mean to say, you can actually get the shirt printed in a Sport Direct store? Are you absolutely sure about that? Because the store that's local to me don't do anything like that.. the only printing they do is the premier league sashes!

100% certain, I've had it done once their and in JJB. It's not a difficult process, it takes like an hour or so because they have to schedule a slot. The actual process takes like 10-15 mins. You can purchase letters and numbers from the net and DIY if all else fails.

Knowing Chelsea they will probably charge extra because they would be getting rid of number and lettering without getting any money back. In my membership pack it had a voucher for 'free shirt printing' which probably implies that they do charge extra for it.

just cut out some paper letters and glue them on

with the ones you can buy in sports shops you can get the lettering off by washing the shirt without turning it inside out like you are supposed to. It starts to peel off and leaves a bit of a noticeable mark. I imagine lextra is the same