Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman, do us all a favour and get AVB out of this fucking club! ... Jesus Christ :mad:

0-1 already, Mata misses penalty, I mean COME FUCKING ON!!!!

How's that AVB's fault? Have you seen the joke of a performance coming from the players on the pitch?

How's that AVB's fault? Have you seen the joke of a performance coming from the players on the pitch?

Yeah but it stems from the manager, players don't back the way he plays, then they are never gonna play well. We wouldn't even do well in the championship with this team

The team just cant play. He as a manager knew this during January, he should have begged Roman for a few new players.

Yeah I certainly can! It's fucking awful at the moment!

Sorry, I've just been in a bad mood prior to the match, I'm bound to mouth off some bollocks that's not really true! Haha :lol:

AVB could and should of bought someone that can put the ball in the net instead of persisting with the dogshit that is torres. Lukaku never gets a sniff. Players don't back him, this makes everything fucked up. Why not implement the way he plays when he gets rid of deadwood or something? we wouldn't win the championship with this side.