Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

We're lucky not to have conceded that pen, Cahill, what were you thinking?!

BUT GET IN. The fact that ex-City boy Sturridge assisted an own goal from De Gea -> Evans makes that goal perfect!! Go on my Chels, hold out & go for a 2nd & 3rd!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda needs to come out asap, partner Essien and Romeu in the middle

---------------------Torres------------------

--------------------Mata---------------------

Miereles-------------------------Sturridge

-------------Romeu----Essien----------

Bosingwa----Luiz----Cahill-----Ivanovic

Miereles-------------------------Sturridge

-------------Romeu----Essien----------

Another defensive mid??

Kill our game.

We need some attacking sense to take out Malouda. Who do we put in??

Bosingwa doin alright today, not superb but okay. Icanovic and essien MOTM so for for me, essien is ONLY ONE taking a man on 1v1, where's the confidence people, do a skill move, that's whats lacking so far, cuz if you take your man on then there comes the advantage in numbers and quality chances. Let's hope we work this out soon in the summer. Otherwise let's get that 2nd goal, I'm in the edge of my seat when manure have possession!!!!

Ashley Young is a faggot, he goes down from a little fucking tap and shirt pull, however Bosingwa is a liability, but you know what, Bosingwa made a brilliant tackle on Rooney when we played them at Old Trafford last season, but it was a penalty shockingly.

We're playing like the away team and tbh we're pretty much 2nd best and we've got rather fortunate at times perhaps but i don't give a shit. I don't care how we win, we just gotta win.

Bosingwa doin alright today, not superb but okay. Icanovic and essien MOTM so for for me, essien is ONLY ONE taking a man on 1v1, where's the confidence people, do a skill move, that's whats lacking so far, cuz if you take your man on then there comes the advantage in numbers and quality chances. Let's hope we work this out soon in the summer. Otherwise let's get that 2nd goal, I'm in the edge of my seat when manure have possession!!!!

I think Meireles doing the work of Ramires.

Thus going to be great having Essien and Ramires in the midfield! :dance:

Piazon--------- Miereles ------Sturridge

--------Essien----------

Long shot...But i adjusted it a lil bit

We're lucky not to have conceded that pen, Cahill, what were you thinking?!

BUT GET IN. The fact that ex-City boy Sturridge assisted an own goal from De Gea -> Evans makes that goal perfect!! Go on my Chels, hold out & go for a 2nd & 3rd!

It wasn't a pen mate. You can see in the slow replay that Gary actually gets the ball with his left foot before tripping Welbeck oustside the penalty area anyways. But a rash challenge none the less.