How fans also play a part in our troubles

When fans pay silly money that we WORK for to go and support our team, especially over the Xmas period, we have the right to show our frustration at half hearted players not performing.

The TEAM is to blame, not the fans.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never criticise the team if we lose and they have all given 100%. What pees me off is when they don't care, lose a game against a side we should really be comfortably winning and then walk off the pitch with a smug look on their face knowing that a big fat pay cheque will still be coming their way.

I'm going to Wolves tomorrow and have paid around £45-50 of my own money for the trip which is quite a lot for a 15 year old who does a weekly paper round. If the players again play like they don't care then I will be absolutely distraught because it is unfair that people travel all that way to get behind the team yet they still don't give a fuck.

I'm going to Wolves tomorrow and have paid around £45-50 of my own money for the trip which is quite a lot for a 15 year old who does a weekly paper round. If the players again play like they don't care then I will be absolutely distraught because it is unfair that people travel all that way to get behind the team yet they still don't give a fuck.

Exactly and thats the thing that pisses me off! I wouldnt mind watching them loose if they looked like they cared but the way they just seem to shrug things off in a meh way.....

No matter what the fans do, it's ultimately down to the players to perform and look interested. Look at Wigan lately, they don't even have any fucking fans but they are playing very well and improving a lot. They've shown passion.

I agree that the fans need to get behind the team and the manager, even as pissed off as we are atm but this run of form is down to the players more than anyone. Yes AVB has made mistakes but the players, the same fucking players that played yesterday were brilliant at white hart lane and St James' so why are they not showing the same levels on a more regular basis when it's the same team, formation, tactics.

Having things like a RB choice of Ferreira or Bosingwa doesn't help either!

The atmosphere is poor at the Brigde these days, but on the other hand with this shitty perfomance, who can blame that?.

But lets not start question our support to Chelsea,right?. Football today is big buisness and many stadium doesnt have "the old days"

atmosphere anymore. But you should take a look of our impatienced and clueless owner and his idiotic board instead. thats were

the cancer is hidden in my opiunion, and the answer to todays trouble at the brigde, but it started years ago and thats another story.