Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

Meireles kicks out one good pass every 4 games, we need a better midfielder than that, Meireles should be a squad player, you can't be a title contender if he's in your first team with a 3 man midfield, only if you have 2 world class midfielders with him.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this time he would do something, but don't be a smart arse about it, Torres has been playing much worse than Drogba this season, and i believe your the one who wants us to play with Drogba and Torres upfront right?, well that's happened a few times and it's been poor, don't know how anyone can want us to try it out in our situation.

hate to say i told you so... but i guess we'll see,

torres now has alot to prove more than ever... he'll come good... our #9

keep the faith

I think Terminator X said this once, but It's disgraceful for a club like Chelsea to have a mentality of a small club. If we wanted Modric then we should of got someone just as good as him but instead we settled for Meireles. I've got nothing against the guy but he's not fit to clean Modric's boots. Our mentality backfired and we are now paying for it with pathetic and torpid performances.

This has been awful. The passing, the tempo, the passionless attitude... just seems like nodody wants to be there. Drogba's celebration was one of 'Thank you and good bye' by the looks of it and it's only Danny Sturridge who looks even slightly interested. Dunno what has happened with this team, maybe they don't like the manager, maybe they just don't like each other, i dunno.

Ramires, Meireles, Romeu... Where the fuck is the creativity? Tottenham have players like Bale, Van Der Vaart and Modric. They are a different level and different class to our mob there. Mata is good but lightweight and Sturridge is trying to do everything by himself.

We aint gonna win this game, it's just shit.

David Luiz is one of the best things that has happened to this club since Mourinho , IMO The partnership between him and Terry is the best in the league but their teammates are letting them down.

How Ironic considering this is our worst season defensively..... :ph34r: