"My Tram Experience" - Outrageously disgusting

TacticalBlues

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know if this was real footage or an outtake from This Is England. Treat the white chick like a barking dog. Best to ignore the broad and report her to the proper authorities to get her removed from the tram. Engaging someone of that level of anger and indecency wouldn't, and didn't, shut her up. It only served/serves to further wind up the person responding.

Also, the black woman on the tram didn't exactly maintain the moral high ground by stating that the English people don't want to work. Indicting a whole nation as indolent ain't exactly cricket.

My final comment is that I feel sorry for the wee 'un. His mother's bile and other issues are probably not limited to this incident on the tram.

I didn't know if this was real footage or an outtake from This Is England. Treat the white chick like a barking dog. Best to ignore the broad and report her to the proper authorities to get her removed from the tram. Engaging someone of that level of anger and indecency wouldn't, and didn't, shut her up. It only served/serves to further wind up the person responding.

Also, the black woman on the tram didn't exactly maintain the moral high ground by stating that the English people don't want to work. Indicting a whole nation as indolent ain't exactly cricket.

My final comment is that I feel sorry for the wee 'un. His mother's bile and other issues are probably not limited to this incident on the tram.

That is actually true for her, she was obviously part of the Caribbean migration to the UK in the 50's when blacks and Indians arrived here to do the jobs the British did not want to do. The British government offered citizenship to many people from India and Caribbean because there where jobs the locals just did not fancy.

That is actually true for her, she was obviously part of the Caribbean migration to the UK in the 50's when blacks and Indians arrived here to do the jobs the British did not want to do. The British government offered citizenship to many people from India and Caribbean because there where jobs the locals just did not fancy.

Supposing that your theory that the black woman was part of the Caribbean migration to the UK in the 1950's is true, which would make her around 60, I think it's rather specious to say that the waves immigrants were welcomed in to do the "jobs the locals just did not fancy." The fact is that the UK economy was experiencing a postwar boom during this period that saw unemployment drop to 3% on average. More workers were needed to fuel the economy and remedy the shortage of manpower.

Supposing that your theory that the black woman was part of the Caribbean migration to the UK in the 1950's is true, which would make her around 60, I think it's rather specious to say that the waves immigrants were welcomed in to do the "jobs the locals just did not fancy." The fact is that the UK economy was experiencing a postwar boom during this period that saw unemployment drop to 3% on average. More workers were needed to fuel the economy and remedy the shortage of manpower.

Agreed.

Unfortunately there are many narrow-minded people - not just in Britain, but across the world - with the exact same racist views. Some Britons adopt this stance because they feel it is a stance of patriotism. For instance, I saw this status on Facebook yesterday:

Racist to sing ba ba black sheep so now its ba ba rainbow sheep, racist to wear a poppy so even the england football team didnt wear them, racist to say christmas so now its happy holidays yet its not racist to celebrate eid, not racist to burn the st georges cross and not racist to take over our country. this is ENGLAND, not pakistan, dont like it? manchester airport, terminal 2... toodle fucking pip! Put this as your status if you believe in true english rights!

This is exactly the same stance that was adopted in America in the 1890s with the anti-immigration laws. People became so concerned with poverty, recession and joblessness that they began to look for a societal scapegoat, and in that case it was the next wave of immigrants, many of whom were either Irish or Asian.

In the 2000s in Britain we have the 'indigenous' population taking a similar outlook.

The whole irony is that there is no such thing as a true 'Englishman,' we're all German, Norman, Irish or Italian by ancestry anyway!

The even sadder fact is only a handful of enlightened and educated people are aware of that irony. Thankfully, most of this "patriotic racism" is only token, and there is very little anti-racial sentiment involved. Nevertheless, that woman does represent the views of quite a large minority of working-class person in this country, where an impoverished state has driven a lot of people to such a viewpoint. It's a very sad state of affairs, that in such a liberal society that people still discriminate against people because of their race.

And then you get English people wondering why we're one of the most-hated groups of people on the planet...

I'm an incredibly patriotic Englishman, but I can accept and appreciate the multi-cultural society that I live in. I suppose that is exactly why I am such a patriot. Don't get me wrong, I have my own right-wing opinions, for instance that immigrants should be forced to live by the rules and societal demands of England law, but I certainly don't attack cultures with such thoughtless, vehement rage.

Racism is usually down to ignorance and lack of education. eg I've met East enders and South Londoners who are white, shit education, and job prospects are low. Theyre frustrated and angry If you then get some EDL wanker or BNPer saying to those people -'' you know why you cant get a house, or job -its becuase of all the immigrants coming over here and taking your jobs/housing'' -you cant then blame those people for having racist views -hence the woman on the tram. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-15921098

Racism is usually down to ignorance and lack of education. eg I've met East enders and South Londoners who are white, shit education, and job prospects are low. Theyre frustrated and angry If you then get some EDL wanker or BNPer saying to those people -'' you know why you cant get a house, or job -its becuase of all the immigrants coming over here and taking your jobs/housing'' -you cant then blame those people for having racist views -hence the woman on the tram. http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-15921098

Sorry, I don't buy that. People don't even know the real story behind it all. These Polish people who are supposedly stealing all our jobs are actually doing medial work cleaning public toilets or working in factories for less than half of the minimum wage. They're doing the jobs British people don't want to do and they're doing it for half the price, at the same time as being twice as productive as the typical Briton. They do the shit, bottom-end jobs no-one else wants to - however Poles do you know that are working in management, or as teachers or dentists?

I don't buy that argument at all to be honest. British Gas are very likely to make my dad redundant after Christmas, but he won't go around blaming it on ethnic minorities. Instead he'll get off his arse and look for alternative employment in the meantime.

Don't get me wrong, there are those who come over and just scrounge off the state, but that is a very low number of immigrants. 90% come over in search of work, and they'll do anything. I can understand there are people who are desperate for work and a lot of their job prospects are lowered because of immigrant employment, but the fact of the matter is there is nothing stopping someone from getting a free college education, picking up a level 2 English, IT or Maths NVQ and getting themselves a little office job. I spent three weeks at GEZE, one of the world's biggest automatic door manufacturers. The English CEO left school at the age of 16, and my boss there had nothing more than three C-grade A Levels. My point? You don't have to limit yourself and your job opportunities just because of an unfulfilled education.

People might think that my views are those of a naive 18 year old who has only seen the rosy side of the breadline, but I come from a hard-working lower-class family. Yeah, there's the occasional lawyer and doctor amongst us Hinsleys, but we work and we work bloody hard. I work five nights a week as well as being in full-time education at university, for instance. Ordinary people can make something of themselves with the right mentality - money doesn't even come into it as far as I'm concerned. Money doesn't stop you from getting good GCSEs or being able to go to college, for instance.

Anyway I'm off to do some work for my uni seminar before I get fired up and say something I might not mean :lol:

Sorry, I don't buy that.

Ordinary people can make something of themselves with the right mentality - money doesn't even come into it as far as I'm concerned. Money doesn't stop you from getting good GCSEs or being able to go to college, for instance. Anyway I'm off to do some work for my uni seminar before I get fired up and say something I might not mean :lol:

Not sure which bit ''you dont buy''. People do get frustrated and angry when they cant articulate themselves, I've seen it first hand, and had to deal with it.

I'm not sure you understood my point - immigration isnt the problem, Capitalism will always go for the cheapest labour, its the biggest overhead of any corporation/business. Right wingers saying to the disenfranchised that immigration is fucking you up-thats the real problem. You have a media consisting of The Daily Express, Daily Mail, Telegraph, Times which barely conceals its racism -and The Sun which doesnt even bother to conceal it. Who reads that ? Indigenous uneducated white males in the main. Who owns the media ? -rich billionaires whose interest it is to divide and rule to keep their cosy world safe and their profits

. As for education yes you can say youre making something of your self -but other people might not have the same upbringing -and money does come into it -University applications are 15% down on last year due to the current Oxbridge coalition making Higher Education more elitst, and lying about education fees.

A lot of English people have a victim mentality, they believe the government owes them the world. They think jobs should be there for them to take even though they might be low skilled or undisciplined. My mother is completely fed up with it, she puts an ad in the job centre for a permanent cleaner and not one English person applies for the job. When the rare one applies for the job they stay for 2 weeks then they start complaining like fuck, '' i should be on more money'' '' that polish woman took 30 mins on her break and i only had 20 mins''. A lot of the foreign workers have excellent time keeping skills they work really hard they are always alert and they genuinely boost productivity.