• Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Torres
    • SUB - Anelka
    • SUB - Lukaku
    • SUB - Mikel

Can't forgive Ramires for his miss so it has to be between Mata and Torres for me. Went for Mata because if he had a 7.5 game Torres' was 7.49.

A funny fact :

Outta 6 games, we have won four times. And, guess who was the MOTM when we didn't win ?

Ouch

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not fully convinced at all Torres is on good form, because Torres doesn't just need 1 goal in a match and 'that's it', he needs 2-3 goals at least, Torres is a fantastic technical striker, but he's a confidence player. See when Ronaldo went to Real Madrid for 80 million he didn't flop, reason being because he knows he's good, and he probably thinks he's worth 200 million, yes he's cocky but his attitude is a good thing to have in football. Rooney last season was out of form for ages at the begining of the season, he didn't just need 1 goal, because he got the odd ones and was still out of form, untill he scored a few goals he got back on form. But okay he did go on a good run when he scored 3 times in 3 games, once including us, but he still wasn't playing well in my opinion, even against Chelsea he wasn't great at all, i think it was the West Ham match, that's when he started to play good.

I just don't understand anyone who goes on about Sturridge being a twat, he's not a twat, he believes in himself and this is why he's improving and playing well because he knows how good he really is, he speaks his mind in the press, and it was wrong for him to say Anelka and Drogba are at the end of there careers. But what would you rather have?, a young lad who goes out of form and takes ages to pick it back up, or someone who knows he's good and wont give a shit what anyone thinks about him.

Didn't know where else to post this, but i thought it linked with him being man of the match, he had a good game but i don't think he's on good form. And that miss, well it's a shocker, i only hope that doesn't actually damage him, because if Torres goes on another bad streak for a few months i will actually say he's finished, because it's getting ridiculus now. I chose Mata, because everytime he gets the ball he works miracles, great vision and he didn't even make a pass wrong, everytime he gets the ball he will do something with it and i thought he was brilliant, 2nd for me was Ramires, he always plays good against United that one but just can't seem to score against them... remember that huge chance he had with the header, all he needed to do was header it forward and it would of been a goal but somehow he managed to catch it on the side of his face and it went out for a goal kick... and even when Evra snapped him at the end of the match and there was no penalty. He plays good against them just can't seem to score against them...

Of course, Ramires' miss was at a much more crucial point of the game.

It was a very stupid attempt by Ramires, but to be fair he played just as good as Torres, though i'll agree with you on one thing, Ramires's miss was much more crucial than Torres's.

Of course, Ramires' miss was at a much more crucial point of the game.

Yeah but I thought that Ramires' miss was somewhat like Berbatov's, the pass didn't make too easy; I'm not saying he shouldn't have scored, I'm just saying it wasn't the easiest thing in the world. Torres' miss was just unexplainable!