Lukaku and Bertrand out of the UCL squad.

Peace.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salomon FUCKING Kalou gets in ahead of Lukaku, no justice in the world.

Talk about good ways to rock someone's confidence, not happy with AVB on this one. By all means, have Kalou's experience for the knockout rounds, but what's the point of playing a team like GENK and not playing someone like Lukaku, or even Bertrand? Fucking bollocks, not at all happy with AVB here!

Putting Ferreira in as well? We have Bosingwa and Ivan at RB, and then you can have Cole and Bertrand at LB, whilst Bosingwa can play there as well. Seriously, what the fuck? Really pissed off.

Have to say i agree, this feels like a wrong decision of Mr. Boas :no:

this is extremely disappointing but looking at it from another point of view,

Lukaku will be given enough chances in the next 6 months or 3-4 months or so. He has to win his place over Kalou and prove he has CL class.

Putting him in now would be ideal but lukaku shouldnt get everything too easy.

He is already preferred over Kalou in the PL, so more match practice , better touch and a couple of goals will get him in for the knockouts....

but He is under 21 so he doesnt need to be registered no?

I Can't UnderStand.

Joshua & Choluba Can play after the Group Stage and Lukaku & Bertrand Can't Play All the Tournament???

Y? They under 21... (in FM you don't need to Register them at all).

This is exactly what i thought the rules were :S would someone care to enlighten us?

This is exactly what i thought the rules were :S would someone care to enlighten us?

The reason for Josh and Chalobah allowed to play is due to the fact

player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1989

and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted

period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with

UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been

registered with the participating club for the previous two years without

interruption.

This is what i search upon UEFA rules and found, i guess Lukaku can't be part of B list. But if lukaku is allowed for A list i don't understand why AVB let him out.

Guest justin_3d

Picking Kalou ahead of Lukaku.....

And Bertrand the only LB to replace A. Cole....

Where is the youth that AVB should have played?

So far his expectation of youth are far below that of Carlo!

Very bad AVB! %28N%29.gif

First, our group is not a joke. Only Genk is an easy opponent, others are not.

In order to be included in CL squad, Ryan Bertrand needs to gain some PL experience first. Same goes for Lukaku. Some expect instant changes and improvement, but it does not go that way. Why Bertrand did not gain any experience in PL? Why we did not play him? Because if we gave him a chance, he would have been included. Lukaku will be included later if he proves himself in first half of season. That will only motivate . He will get his chance. Romeu is included simply because he has great potential and our DMs are pretty poor offensively. Our bad politics and youngsters management are the reason why we have to endure another year of Malouda, Ferreira, Kalou and some senior players with their current form in starting eleven. Hope that will change soon. I will have more faith when I see Josh in starting eleven. In CL too. God knows we need him. May I repeat how sad I am because Kalouda is there? But we can't loose faith in AVB just yet.

Maybe Boas wants Lukaku to start his Chelsea career only in the England first, May be he dont think he's ready yet.

He's only 18, remmember that.

About Bertrand- shame... cant understand that.

Rubbish?, if he can play pl then he also can play cl. He played for belgium at the age of 16, so forget this to young thing!.

This is simply a bad decisions of Mr. Boas, why no skip Anelka or Kalou or...?.

Maybe Boas wants Lukaku to start his Chelsea career only in England first, May be he dont think he's ready yet.

He's only 18, remmember that.

About Bertrand- shame... cant understand that.

He wasn't at Chelsea for period of 3 years. He could be named in as association trained, but imo other players are much more important.

Rubbish?, if he can play pl then he also can play cl. He played for belgium at the age of 16, so forget this to young thing!.

This is simply a bad decisions of Mr. Boas, why no skip Anelka or Kalou or...?.

I cant agree with that. Lukaku is going to play in our "easy" games, like WBA and Norich at home, you cant compare it to games against

Leverkusen and Valencia.

I realy think alot of us Chelsea fans are being a bit too enthusiastic about Lukaku. Yes, he's like Drogba, yes, he's a beast and he's only

18 years old, but i dont think he's ready to do the things your expecting him to do. He's a future signing, more than anything.

First, our group is not a joke. Only Genk is an easy opponent, others are not.

In order to be included in CL squad, Ryan Bertrand needs to gain some PL experience first. Same goes for Lukaku. Some expect instant changes and improvement, but it does not go that way. Why Bertrand did not gain any experience in PL? Why we did not play him? Because if we gave him a chance, he would have been included. Lukaku will be included later if he proves himself in first half of season. That will only motivate . He will get his chance. Romeu is included simply because he has great potential and our DMs are pretty poor offensively. Our bad politics and youngsters management are the reason why we have to endure another year of Malouda, Ferreira, Kalou and some senior players with their current form in starting eleven. Hope that will change soon. I will have more faith when I see Josh in starting eleven. In CL too. God knows we need him. May I repeat how sad I am because Kalouda is there? But we can't loose faith in AVB just yet.

Rubbish!. Nobody says they have to play al 90 minutes every cl game, but you buy a guy for 20 mill who has played for his country (and scored how many goals?) since he was 16!, and then say he will get his change later?. The curent starting eleven is the reason we dont have won the titel. Motivate?, to let him out you think so, yeah he will be pissed like some of us members!. Take some change like Boas did in Porto, instead of this old melody of experinced player, well they never won the cl, so

have about trying with some young players instead?.