Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absaloutly pathetic, this whole deadline, we've signed no one... not one fucking person. Well done, shall now struggle in the league, this is not going to be a good season to be honest, cause if Mata plays in Lampards positiion and Lampards on the bench, that means Malouda will be on the left wing... i'm not joking, this will probably be another painfull long season, because we havent learned that we need to replace old players.

I called it right from the start that Modric was a waste of time. . . . I just bloody knew it. We should never have layed all our eggs in one basket and pursue a plan B aggressively in the final weeks of the deadline but Gourlay believed he could pull a Berbatov on Levy.

Disappointed - YES, Surprised- NO

we've got obi , juan mata , josh , frank , rami , romeo this is hardly a shocking midfield is it . 6 midfielders for most likely 3 positions .

Mata will play on the left side in the first line, i think... So it is 5, and we saw Lampard... se maybe 4 then : D