A must-listen interview with Bruce Buck

Milan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great insight from Buck here, don't be lazy, this is a must listen for all Chelsea fans.

Exactly. He's acting like Buck would be giving this kind of interviews every week. Trust us, this is worth those 28 minutes.

^ Think about it, there's not only members coming from english-speaking countries... To paraphrase could help some non-english speakers to fully understand what he said...

His English is pretty easy to understand, I would say. I see the point though.

^ Think about it, there's not only members coming from english-speaking countries... To paraphrase could help some non-english speakers to fully understand what he said...

This was my original thought when I posted when I said "lazy ones" I meant "those of us for whom english is not our first language". My English is still a bit rusty - it's nothing at all to do with me being lazy.

Guest justin_3d

Just finish listening. Was very good listen on my part.

What i take it from here, is that there is so much BS made up by the press. And as always, after having listen to this, their BS will continue, because it's good for them as it sells paper.

At the end, they ask him if AVB does not do good, will he keep him for long term? He said, I hope so....

I think the board realizes they made a mistake in firing Mourinho, and are trying to find a manager to fill in his shoes. Nobody other then Guus in such a short time managed to do that. But at such an age, the club had to take a gamble in AVB.

From what i can see, if AVB at least does better then last season and produces good football he will stay.

He just have to be a bit smarter then Carlo tactically and give a little more time to the younger players.

Something about more new players?

Nothing concrete, the same general blabber as always... but he said they had made a bid for Modric and that Levy rejected it, and that they are still thinking if to make another offer or not.

Great listen.

I don't like the way Bruce Buck waddled around the Ray Wilkins issue, but we can let it slide since it doesn't matter now in a sense. Thanks Buck!

In regards to Josh McEachran, Ryan Bertrand & Patrick Van Aanholt.

They will get substantial playing time this season.

Great interview, always thought bruce buck comes across very well when ever he is interviewed, seems intelligent, articulate and obviously has a real love of chelsea, if I recall correctly he has been a season ticket holder since late seventys earlier eightys and is the only other share holder at chelsea, when he helped roman buy the club as he is a merger lawyer (they have also been friends/associates for a while before hand) roman obviously knew he was a fan and gave him a single share as a gesture of thanks for helping secure the deal.