Samuel Inkoom

teignman

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Chelsea-eye-Samuel-Inkoom-Ghana-right-back-technical-director-Michael-Emenalo-to-watch-him-in-friendly-against-Nigeria-article783031.html

Searched on the forum and didn't see a thread for this fella. Seems to have all the physical requirements for the PL. Only 22 and a good passer. However, the jump to the PL from the Ukrainian league is a big one.

Here's a vid :

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw him play for basel before he went to fc dnipro dont think he is good enough...

And he cant cross!!

Interesting that you mention the thing about crossing, or lack thereof. The video shows some good passes, but the only cross in a "highlight" video for the player is a rather poor one.

I bet he can cross the ball better than Bosingwa and Ivanovic. The problem with our RB position is we don't have personnel with the right balance between attack and defence- Ivanovic is defensively solid but poor/average offensively while Ferreira is the direct opposite- a defensive liability with decent attacking instinct and capability and Bosingwa is just plain useless, no aspect of his game stands out. This inkoom kid appears to have the right mixture of both to his game so I support this deal.

He was good in the WC. I heard his transfer would only cost ~5m. He wants to leave Ukraine really badly because of the racism.

LOL, you joke now, about racism, right? :lol: He has never been subjected to racism as the rest of the players who play in the Ukrainian Premier League.

I watched him at Dnipro - nothing special. In the last match, against last team of UPL, he looks worst.

LOL, you joke now, about racism, right? :lol:He has never been subjected to racism as the rest of the players who play in the Ukrainian Premier League.

I watched him at Dnipro - nothing special. In the last match, against last team of UPL, he looks worst.

Ukraine and Russia have a long standing history of extreme racism though. He may not be a subject of racism on the pitch but what about off the pitch?

Ukraine and Russia have a long standing history of extreme racism though. He may not be a subject of racism on the pitch but what about off the pitch?

I remember only one occasion when football player on the field called a monkey.

I repeat, there is no racism in Ukraine.

I watch the Ukrainian press and football, and had never heard of this. Inkoom itself also did not complain about it.

Look from 5:20. Inkoom in action

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You