No Lack of Talent

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right in that there are always players available but unfortunately we don't have the scouts. We have the worst scouting department of any of the major European teams. We would never sign a player like Hernandez for 8m for example because we don't know they exist!

Maybe that is changing with AVB who personally went after Oriol Romeu but I won't hold my breath.

even the worst scouts must be ableto find some names , and btw you don't need a scout to tell you the potential of the likes of Marko Marin or Gotze .

even the worst scouts must be ableto find some names , and btw you don't need a scout to tell you the potential of the likes of Marko Marin or Gotze .

The problem is that Marin and Gotze will cost you a lot more than 10 million now.The point is to find a player before he becomes a "star" to avoid the bidding war.

The problem is that Marin and Gotze will cost you a lot more than 10 million now.The point is to find a player before he becomes a "star" to avoid the bidding war.

that is normal , Marin and gotze should cost around 18-20 millions if not more , they are bright talents with great future , so to lure them away from their clubs you have to pay a lot of money , but with this kind of Matured young talent , the outcome is guaranteed.

Whats the problem bringing those 2 midfielder together?. It would be

a fantastic creative future ahead of us.

I mean it will be stupid to do it now, because it will be even harder for Josh to progress with another midfielder on his spot.

I mean it will be stupid to do it now, because it will be even harder for Josh to progress with another midfielder on his spot.

I dont think so ,competition is good.. Besides Like BLionheart mentioned we need more than one midfielder dont you think?.

Gotze is an amazing player one of my favorite youngsters in the world. The kid has a higher ceiling then Ozil, and i rate Ozil very highly.

Sadly i can't see Chelsea going after him, but if they do Chelsea midfield would be set for the next ten years with Gotze and McEachran.

Christian Eriksen is another one you can add to the list of creative midfielders. Big mistake by Chelsea to turn him down when he was 16.

You gotta be kidding?. He is one of the reason Dortmund won the titel last year, really big talent!.

you don't think Gotze is good enough ?!

This 18 years old lad will be a world-class player in the near future, he has the same potential as Wilshire and he has more experience than Mceacheran already .

He has good speed at his feet , very creative and he has some outstanding technical skills,he is a natural central playmaker .

He is not just one for the future as he has already proved he is top class.

He doesn't fancy Chelsea.